SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

i thought you had been sorted i bet they say no UK

you get special gloves with them and it is very efficient so its something I will use a lot as you even get a different blade for tidying your plants and another for dry trimming

It's worldwide replacements. I have a confirmation order number from them it's just not been shipped yet.

Qb

It's worldwide replacements. I have a confirmation order number from them it's just not been shipped yet.

Qb

It took me 12 days to receive shipping confirmation I placed upgrade request on 2/1 they sent automated message back promptly and then never anything back till 2/12 when shipping was confirmed I just received my fans earlier this week Wednesday. It took roughly three weeks from request to receiving fans

IMG_8938.jpeg

Morning folks heres some tops from my purple og punch I done these this morning and used the trim daddy it really makes life easier so I'm happy to show it off. Also an Alfie video too
20240224_095719.jpg

Beautiful budz and Handsome boy Alfie....love it bro :bighug:
Thanks my bro I hope your doing good and Alfie is a good pup but he thinks he's a Jack Russell at times as his farm mates are

So I took all the main tops last week and left the bottom and middles to have another week of more light so I'm going to be going at these girls very soon as they would be 9 weeks tomorrow in flower. There's still I massive load of bud there so I will be getting the trim daddy out again

So I took all the main tops last week and left the bottom and middles to have another week of more light so I'm going to be going at these girls very soon as they would be 9 weeks tomorrow in flower. There's still I massive load of bud there so I will be getting the trim daddy out again
View attachment 1668032
View attachment 1668033
looks killer tom i try to let my plants go a lil extra if i can i like the heavy effects i dont like the head high so much

looks killer tom i try to let my plants go a lil extra if i can i like the heavy effects i dont like the head high so much
I prefer more of a kick of a donkey effect lol myself and I'm thats why i grow mostly indica strains also the Kerosene krash is ideal for that and one of my fav strains also here's the small tent tonight these are about 7 week flower now or say day 50

Back