SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

dont get me wrong most of them were great smoke i would recommend them to anyone here apart from seedstockers purple punch mine were yuk pure pine needles flavor what i really mean is i havnt come across that special strain that hits the spot just right :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
were they panty punch i grew the photos a couple of grows back and I got very good reports but what I like may taste shit to you were all different aren't we .anyhow I've got a lovely buzz going here of those edibles so I bid you lovely people goodnight

were they panty punch i grew the photos a couple of grows back and I got very good reports but what I like may taste shit to you were all different aren't we .anyhow I've got a lovely buzz going here of those edibles so I bid you lovely people goodnight
no it was the photo version of PP if i remember you grew the auto version and weren't a fan either
:pass:

no it was the photo version of PP if i remember you grew the auto version and weren't a fan either
:pass:
Here are mine and they were photos

Also this is what's left in the 4x4 now the left front is the Kerosene krash I may finish her today

I need one of those smart strips in my life like yesterday but they are continuously out of stock.
That's why I tagged MarsHydro. To show there is more interest in these kind of products. People want to control everything from their phone, I'm not an exception to this. :cheers:

@Marshydro also sells these smart power strips
I looked into those in rule them out for my usage and I'm sorry I forgot why but they are having problems with the app from my understanding.

I already used them to control my other lights. Best thing about the programming is extremely easy with the app.
It kind of pisses me off I can't integrate their CO2 controller with the app. I do not like their screens. they are not very intuitive at all.

The AC infinity controller can give you a sunrise also and a sunset. I've got mine set to start off at 10% and come up to whatever I have it set for in 30 minutes .And do the same when shutting down.

I've got mine set to start off at 10% and come up to whatever I have it set for in 30 minutes .And do the same when shutting down.
So you imitate the sunrise and sunset? That's a nice feature to have... :pass:

Back