SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Some more pics of each strain and @Antonio_DutchPassion as you can see these just looked a bit off from potting up but there starting to look very happy now 20240326_172332.jpg20240326_172326.jpg20240326_172323.jpg20240326_172315.jpg

Some more pics of each strain and @Antonio_DutchPassion as you can see these just looked a bit off from potting up but there starting to look very happy now View attachment 1673680View attachment 1673681View attachment 1673682View attachment 1673683
Give 'm a couple of days to recover. You can't go wrong with them BioTabs. Easy as pie, but I don't have to explain that to you. Oh, you could spray with some BoomBoom Spray as this will help your plants recover faster from this endeavor :thumbsup:

Give 'm a couple of days to recover. You can't go wrong with them BioTabs. Easy as pie, but I don't have to explain that to you. Oh, you could spray with some BoomBoom Spray as this will help your plants recover faster from this endeavor :thumbsup:
Great minds think alike already did that as I potted them up but at day 17 tomoz like look pretty decent I'd say

At this stage and just transplanted, I've given my girls a Little squirt of aminos at first light.

Have any of you guys used Greenleaf's latest version of kelp? When I opened the package I knew it was going to be good and I have had quite decent results with a visual pickup in a very short period of time. I've also combined it with my EM1 sprayings

At this stage and just transplanted, I've given my girls a Little squirt of aminos at first light.

Have any of you guys used Greenleaf's latest version of kelp? When I opened the package I knew it was going to be good and I have had quite decent results with a visual pickup in a very short period of time. I've also combined it with my EM1 sprayings
ya know what Bill i used to use Remo Velokelp and spray my plants daily and they looked that good about 5 growers went out and bought it :d5: I have just never used it since going organic but as bob mentioned I did spray them in boom boom spray and I did pot the last 4 girls rather late but being photos I will veg them for ages anyway

The only kelp-based product from Greenleaf is Sea-K and at 18% K (is that 0-0-18?) it's just too extreme for me to use other than as a K supplement, such as in later bloom. How often, when, what dosage, etc. do you use Sea-K/kelp? For foliar, do you use Transport/Optic Foliar?

The only kelp-based product from Greenleaf is Sea-K and at 18% K (is that 0-0-18?) it's just too extreme for me to use other than as a K supplement, such as in later bloom. How often, when, what dosage, etc. do you use Sea-K/kelp? For foliar, do you use Transport/Optic Foliar?
I used it at half recommended rate, as well half rate on the EM1. The last run I also started adding humic acid to even my foliar sprays. I use the same rate as I do for all my watering at one quarter teaspoon per 5 gallons.
I did that in the last run up to about mid flower with once a week application.

Little lights out action now and as you can see they are well on track now as Ive learned a huge lesson on the last grow about hermie and males and fucking bastard seeds lol but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger goes the saying 20240327_153710.jpg

Back