SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

There's a transplanta cup thread somewhere is a great way to start if you don't like big pots str8 off.. its a solo with side panels cut out inside a whole solo cup so you can see root development then transplant the whole solo in the big pot without chancing root disruption.. im sure you guys have seen it?? Couldn't find it on a quick search lol

Pics from yesterday the girls have settled in great they were all given a litre of 0.7 ec feed
20210217_160902.jpg
20210217_160856.jpg

There's a transplanta cup thread somewhere is a great way to start if you don't like big pots str8 off.. its a solo with side panels cut out inside a whole solo cup so you can see root development then transplant the whole solo in the big pot without chancing root disruption.. im sure you guys have seen it?? Couldn't find it on a quick search lol
I saw that one, I have something similar in my threads but I use the 3oz shot glasses

Bless em!.. they're gonna be well looked after!..
jus a quick ?.. What ec's do you like to run with most your girls in flower?.. I've had/having issues, wanna keep the plants well fed but not overdo it!.. cheers man...
Easy now

Day 12 fastbuds gorilla cookies and mephisto sour
Not much to report folks at day 12 as youngsters go there not the fastest growing I've done but they are healthy also I'm using new coco/clay pebbles and it seems to retain water more than my canna brand anyhow I hope everyone is all safe and well
20210220_173300.jpg
20210220_173256.jpg

Bless em!.. they're gonna be well looked after!..
jus a quick ?.. What ec's do you like to run with most your girls in flower?.. I've had/having issues, wanna keep the plants well fed but not overdo it!.. cheers man...
Easy now
I generally try to stay below 1.6 ec but just watch your leaves for tip burn but I tend to slightly overfeed all my girls and just dial it back a point or 2

Some More pics from today and I can see there kicking up a gear now but not much to report
20210221_203629.jpg
20210221_203624.jpg
20210221_203617.jpg

Oh nice overhead shot! We finally get to see a bit of those fancy lights. I wish the q1 was available more readily. I'd like to add a bit to my current light setup.

You know what, St.Tom - have you got a contact email for sanlight or sanlight-usa? I see their general one on the website but also a form to fill out. I don't like to fill out my personal details more than I have to.

Back