Vote for 3 in the Light Battle Grower of the Year. ***Pictures in first post ***

Votes: 14 40.0%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 12 34.3%

Votes: 8 22.9%

Votes: 9 25.7%

Votes: 27 77.1%

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I could join this. Light battles have always given me good luck. My start date next round is fixed on 3rd Sept the earliest. So looks like I'll be skipping all battles and stick with journals only next round.

You guys have a blast!

I wish I could join this. Light battles have always given me good luck. My start date next round is fixed on 3rd Sept the earliest. So looks like I'll be skipping all battles and stick with journals only next round.

You guys have a blast!
We are not blasting off anywhere without you. @Ripper keeper of the rules can we have a waiver for @Equatorial to start on Sept. 3rd; what say you?

It is A-ok with me.

Last edited:
I would like to invite all of the AFN approved light vendors to follow and contribute to this thread. Represented here are some of the top AFN artificial light growers. Our contestants will be discussing their light choices and techniques for growing cannabis indoors; They may even be using your lights! If you have a new light coming out you would be hard pressed to find a better group of potential clients or testers than here in the Champion Light Grower of The Year 2019 Battle.
@AMARE-TECH-Vic
@The Green Sunshine Co.
Kind Led AFN contact not known to me?
@MarshydroTina
Vivid Gro AFN contact not known to me?
@BioRadiance Grow
@GrowNorthern
@DutchPassionTony
@PlatinumLEDTom
@Forever Green Indoors
@Invisible Sun LED
@muddy-ledhydroponic
Sanlight AFN contact not known to me?

We are not blasting off anywhere without you. @Ripper keeper of the rules can we have a waiver for @Equatorial to start on Sept. 3rd; what say you?

It is A-ok with me.

First of all, its not quite fair to others. Besides, if I get a waiver for this, my shameless self will start asking for the same in other battles.

A waiver does not mean a final date postpone. Which means my plant won't finish in time.

Rules are there for a reason and its best to respect them or we'll be opening another can of worms.

I'm still gonna be around. Will be rooting for you all! Don't for one second think I'm afraid though! I'll be back the next round to whoop some ass!

First of all, its not quite fair to others. Besides, if I get a waiver for this, my shameless self will start asking for the same in other battles.

A waiver does not mean a final date postpone. Which means my plant won't finish in time.

Rules are there for a reason and its best to respect them or we'll be opening another can of worms.

I'm still gonna be around. Will be rooting for you all! Don't for one second think I'm afraid though! I'll be back the next round to whoop some ass!
Ok I will drop you from the contest since you don't think you can finish a plant in 84 days? :drunks:

Ok I will drop you from the contest since you don't think you can finish a plant in 84 days? :drunks:

I know what you mean by that Sir but its really a combo of the reasons above. Do I really wanna ask Ripper to bend the rules just for me, so that I can enter and most likely finish with a slightly immature plant since most my plants don't finish by Day 84? Is it worth it when every Tom and Dick starts asking and pushing it? Tom will say he wants to start on Sept 4 cos its his lucky date while Dick says he prefers 9/11 just cause....?

I just don't wanna trouble anyone over my own vacation dates. You staff members already do too much for us, free of charge no less. So please don't misunderstand what I meant. Was not trying to be a dick at all!

I know what you mean by that Sir but its really a combo of the reasons above. Do I really wanna ask Ripper to bend the rules just for me, so that I can enter and most likely finish with a slightly immature plant since most my plants don't finish by Day 84? Is it worth it when every Tom and Dick starts asking and pushing it? Tom will say he wants to start on Sept 4 cos its his lucky date while Dick says he prefers 9/11 just cause....?

I just don't wanna trouble anyone over my own vacation dates. You staff members already do too much for us, free of charge no less. So please don't misunderstand what I meant. Was not trying to be a dick at all!
No but I was tryin' to goad you into it :rofl: No worries mate. Your sure there is nothing I can do to change your mind :kissass:.

No but I was tryin' to goad you into it :rofl: No worries mate. Your sure there is nothing I can do to change your mind :kissass:.

Man...you really making me feel bad. Even worse than the wisdom tooth I had removed 3 hours ago! Two tooths side by side plucked the fook out!

I mean..Its Man O Green for freakin sake! How can you say no to MOG? Da' Man of da' Mans!

Lets see what the rest say, especially Ripper. I had a Bomb Seed battle completed but its a little shady cos I got it late and messed it up. A really bad taste from that experience so I wanna be 100% on the right side of rules from now on. Hope you understand bro!

Man...you really making me feel bad. Even worse than the wisdom tooth I had removed 3 hours ago! Two tooths side by side plucked the fook out!

I mean..Its Man O Green for freakin sake! How can you say no to MOG? Da' Man of da' Mans!

Lets see what the rest say, especially Ripper. I had a Bomb Seed battle completed but its a little shady cos I got it late and messed it up. A really bad taste from that experience so I wanna be 100% on the right side of rules from now on. Hope you understand bro!
Yes! That's the spirit............

cheer.gif

Back