Vote for 3 in the Light Battle Grower of the Year. ***Pictures in first post ***

Votes: 14 40.0%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 12 34.3%

Votes: 8 22.9%

Votes: 9 25.7%

Votes: 27 77.1%

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I get in on this? I was in the first round had to skip the 2nd round cause wifie had surgery on her foot. Is there still room?

Can I get in on this? I was in the first round had to skip the 2nd round cause wifie had surgery on her foot. Is there still room?
Sorry @Bigg Al this is a championship grow off round that had to be earned into by winning a top five place in the 2018 champion battle or one of the previous 2019 battle legs. Check out in the battle forum as there are many battles getting queued up.

Sorry @Bigg Al this is a championship grow off round that had to be earned into by winning a top five place in the 2018 champion battle or one of the previous 2019 battle legs. Check out in the battle forum as there are many battles getting queued up.

Dear TL,

If I'm not allowed an extension, can I give my spot to Bigg Al?

If I'm allowed an extension and I also place in this leg, it'll mean I have two spots. Can I then give one to Bigg Al?

Just asking. I totally understand if it doesn't work this way. But I am totally cool letting Bigg Al represent me!

@Bigg Al There has been a rule change and you are welcome to grow along in this battle but you will not poll at the end. This rule change has been made to fill other battles with MIA gladiators. Let me know what you want to do.

@Bigg Al There has been a rule change and you are welcome to grow along in this battle but you will not poll at the end. This rule change has been made to fill other battles with MIA gladiators. Let me know what you want to do.

Ok I'm in. Need this so I can try and move up in rank. Think I need 3 more to rank up and this would be one!

Thanks!

Dear TL,

If I'm not allowed an extension, can I give my spot to Bigg Al?

If I'm allowed an extension and I also place in this leg, it'll mean I have two spots. Can I then give one to Bigg Al?

Just asking. I totally understand if it doesn't work this way. But I am totally cool letting Bigg Al represent me!
You can start on 9/3 no worries

Back