Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

That's a nice pull from 240W! Congrats on the harvest and have one of these :slap:

Tang wow, I think u just single handedly pre sold the first release of auto ultimate. Simply amazing. Showing soil and led can compete. Have u done a smoke report or review of the auto U yet? Would love to know how she smokes

Tang Matey it's been a while since I've checked out your work and shame on me! Absolutely amazing my friend! Love seeing you pull that kind of weight from soil! Don't mind if I stick around! Max rep slap.:Sharing One: :tiphat: TaNg's Thang

Tang Matey it's been a while since I've checked out your work and shame on me! Absolutely amazing my friend! Love seeing you pull that kind of weight from soil! Don't mind if I stick around! Max rep slap.:Sharing One: :tiphat: TaNg's Thang

Cheers Reb bro, had a bit of a stoner moment yesterday and posted the update in the wrong thread lol this is where is happening now https://www.autoflower.org/f109/tangs-flowers-2014-a-28142-9.html got and AutoX almost done that makes the ultimate look bonsai lol.

TaNg and the rebels growing monsters..:slap:

Omg man! I was laughing all the way from page 1. This is incredible... This journal just made my day better.

Congrats on another awesome DP blog by TaNg...:Sharing One:

Just more and more amazing!

Skills of Tang.
Genetics of DP.
Lights of GN.

What a combo ...

All the best (max rep),

steely.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't find your reputation button !

Just more and more amazing!

Skills of Tang.