Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

Your rep button is there now, no longer tells me the max rep i'm allowed to give so i put in 20 and it didn't argue ...

steely

TaNg you inspired me to start growing, I have copied you the best I can (dp auto ultimate, plagron light mix,15l airports, 2x ms006 and advanced nutes) but it's my first grow and I am experiencing what I believe to be nute burn and lock out.

Could you tell me what ph level do you feed your beasts at bro and do you ever measure the run off water? What ec for veg and what ec for flower?

Sorry to to be a pain you must get it all the time but I guess that's the price you pay for being a legend.

What a great grow journal man!
peace,
Mac

TaNg you inspired me to start growing, I have copied you the best I can (dp auto ultimate, plagron light mix,15l airports, 2x ms006 and advanced nutes) but it's my first grow and I am experiencing what I believe to be nute burn and lock out.

Could you tell me what ph level do you feed your beasts at bro and do you ever measure the run off water? What ec for veg and what ec for flower?

Sorry to to be a pain you must get it all the time but I guess that's the price you pay for being a legend.

What a great grow journal man!
peace,
Mac

thanks is for the props bro it really means the world.

If I'm honest I don't measure EC or PH anymore but I know my water is 6.6PH after adding the nutrients.. Here is a schedule to follow and you shouldn't have any problems if you do. If you think you have a problem now just do a medium flush with 30L water then 10L of half strength nutrients,this should help. May I suggest you start a diary then I can help you with the rest of the grow.

https://www.autoflower.org/f26/tangs-feeding-schedule-21301.html

Last edited:
Cheers Tang! I only have 2 weeks until flush so I will hold out on the grow diary, however in two weeks I have some of DP auto ultimate going into soak and I will start my grow diary then :)

Once again thank you! Mad love for this site, real nice people.

Mac

I'm soo glad I ordered some ultimate a for meds.

What was your feed reg medium etc. I want to try and get the same results.

[video=youtube_share;CfnmUL670B4]http://youtu.be/CfnmUL670B4[/video]

Back