Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

Can you write us how you topped this big girl?

Or what and how you get this many Nodes?

I thought autoflowers cant be topped.

Sorry for my english.

Can you write us how you topped this big girl?

Or what and how you get this many Nodes?

I thought autoflowers cant be topped.

Sorry for my english.

No topping here bro just good genetics and environment.

In all my years of sowing and growing i have never seen results like you get we are talking 30 plus years too. You are the like Houdini of growing bro no c02 just two banks of high quality leds I dont even see a fan in your room for crying out loud. I am at the start of doing a indoor grow with led i am going to emulate your feeding schedule and try to get close to the TEACHER

In all my years of sowing and growing i have never seen results like you get we are talking 30 plus years too. You are the like Houdini of growing bro no c02 just two banks of high quality leds I dont even see a fan in your room for crying out loud. I am at the start of doing a indoor grow with led i am going to emulate your feeding schedule and try to get close to the TEACHER

Thanks bro that means a lot.

3 fans in this room bro intake,outtake and one for air circulation.

thanks is for the props bro it really means the world.

If I'm honest I don't measure EC or PH anymore but I know my water is 6.6PH after adding the nutrients.. Here is a schedule to follow and you shouldn't have any problems if you do. If you think you have a problem now just do a medium flush with 30L water then 10L of half strength nutrients,this should help. May I suggest you start a diary then I can help you with the rest of the grow.

https://www.autoflower.org/f26/tangs-feeding-schedule-21301.html

I have literally been looking all over for this feeding schedule of yours. I found you on Youtube a few weeks back and decided it was time to get back in the game and fire the tent back up. You have some impressive grows my friend and I look forward to soaking up all the knowledge you drop for now on lol! See you around man!

Punch in tangs feeding schedule and bam you are on your way to growing huge badass bud

I have literally been looking all over for this feeding schedule of yours. I found you on Youtube a few weeks back and decided it was time to get back in the game and fire the tent back up. You have some impressive grows my friend and I look forward to soaking up all the knowledge you drop for now on lol! See you around man!

Thanks bro it's good to have you here.

Back