Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto SFV OG, Auto MAC #1 & Auto Oh My Gusher on BioTabs

Day 20
Hey guys :toke:

The weather has been great and not to sunny. None the less, the OMG and SFV OG are showing the most signs of heat stress...They'll get through it though, I'm sure of it! :thumbsup:
1685026992567 _small.jpg

These ladies will get through it as soon as the roots settle in the new soil. When that's done I'll treat them with the Boom Boom Spray. Don't want to accelerate plant's that aren't doing that great. You want them healthy as f#(k and then put them in overdrive.
1685026992572 _small.jpg

The Mac #1 is showing the least stress, so we're good for now.
1685026992579 _small.jpg

Underneath the trays the soil is nice and dark and more important not tó wet. :woohoo1:
1685026992576 _small.jpg

I've got nothing else to report as there isn't much I can do. The watering is momentarily on a countdown timer, which means I can activate a solenoid and it will stay open for a set time, which is 3minutes for the 7 gallon pots and 5minutes for the 10 gallon pots. Haven't measured the amount of water as of yet, but this will be variable as the level in the outside IBC drops over time, which reduces pressure and so the amount of water that can be delivered.

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Day 25
Hey guys :toke:

The Dutch Passion ladies are doing alright inside the hot greenhouse. Slowly they are adjusting to the completely different environment...
1685466049471 _small.jpg

It seems as if the plant can't keep up with the new growth. There's been a stupendous amount of sunlight shining on these DP ladies. On the other hand, the "other" cultivars, which are in a more shadier spot are looking better. So I might swap the pots as I don't like to disappoint my buddy @Antonio_DutchPassion :cheers:
1685466049466 _small.jpg

These ladies are receiving 750ml water, two times a day. Just to keep the soil wet. Looking at the floor quite a bit of water is running through so I might as well try to give them 300ml water, three times a day...It's still a bit of experimenting until I find a right schedule or until I can incorporate the soil sensors.
1685466049461 _small.jpg

This weekend I'll be spraying these girls with the Boom Boom Spray. I've been told I should have done this the day they entered the greenhouse as this would have benefitted the transplanting and the adjustment to the new environment. Live and learn right? 🤞
1685466049449 _small.jpg

Anyway, that's about it for me...Oh, yes, before I forget...Some of you asked me why I didn't use any BioTabs themselves this year...Well this had to do with the 15 tabs I lost in the SOG grow, well not actually lost. They are still in the total mix of 800L soil, but I miscalculated and thought I had enough tabs for this grow. So to make a long story short, I'm soon to receive the necessary tabs and when I do, you'll be the first to know 👌

Regards,

Looking good as always mate! :thumbsup:

The amount of sunshine right now can be pretty rough for plants just making the transition from indoor to outdoor/greenhouse.
Giving them a bit more shade wouldn't be a bad choice! :d5:

Keep it up!

Looking good as always mate! :thumbsup:

The amount of sunshine right now can be pretty rough for plants just making the transition from indoor to outdoor/greenhouse.
Giving them a bit more shade wouldn't be a bad choice! :d5:

Keep it up!

Thanks brother!! And that's just what I did. Placed them together in a shadier spot. I'll have a look later on today when the sun is setting.
On another note, some of you dm'ed me to ask why I didn't use any BioTabs in this years grow...Well, that was kinda my mistake to make...I thought that I still had enough tabs, but because of the SOG debacle I lost 15 tabs, well not lost, but still...
So today, BioTabs delivered a whole lot of goodies ♥♥♥

20 BioTabs, a jar Mycotrex & Bactrex and a starter pack for a really good friend!!
Yup the people at BioTabs answered my call for a giveaway to someone who's been giving his entire career as a grower and breeder here on AFN!! :bow:
1685627455390 _small.jpg

You all know how much I like my bennies, right? :hump:
1685627455386 _small.jpg

One Starter Pack, which will have taken quite the journey before it will be used :rofl:
1685627455379 _small.jpg

The contents of the starter pack, with an addition I felt he couldn't do without....I'm splitting this one up buddy, because a little goes a long way with that Boom Boom Spray :cool1:
1685627455373 _small.jpg

Thanks brother!! And that's just what I did. Placed them together in a shadier spot. I'll have a look later on today when the sun is setting.
On another note, some of you dm'ed me to ask why I didn't use any BioTabs in this years grow...Well, that was kinda my mistake to make...I thought that I still had enough tabs, but because of the SOG debacle I lost 15 tabs, well not lost, but still...
So today, BioTabs delivered a whole lot of goodies ♥♥♥

20 BioTabs, a jar Mycotrex & Bactrex and a starter pack for a really good friend!!
Yup the people at BioTabs answered my call for a giveaway to someone who's been giving his entire career as a grower and breeder here on AFN!! :bow:
View attachment 1599238

You all know how much I like my bennies, right? :hump:
View attachment 1599239

One Starter Pack, which will have taken quite the journey before it will be used :rofl:
View attachment 1599241

The contents of the starter pack, with an addition I felt he couldn't do without....I'm splitting this one up buddy, because a little goes a long way with that Boom Boom Spray :cool1:
View attachment 1599242
That's a mighty cool pack dude. I'm sure that special friend will sure appreciate such a kind gift.
Legend:pighug:

Day 29 - Showing sex
Hey Guys :toke:

The ladies are, except for the Mac #1, showing their sex...Guess transplanting them into the bigger pots extended the vegetative phase, none to worry...We have time :thumbsup:
These plants look superhealthy and are quite happy with their daily feed of plain water... :watering:
Auto Mac #1 - Day 29
1685800479067 _small.jpg

The automation is doing exactly what it's designed to do and is keeping the plants happy. I'm quite satisfied with the green disks, which seems to help prevent evaporation on the top and disperse the water throughout the entire pot. Wish I had a bit more presure in the line as this would help divide the water between the channels even further, but hey...I'm already glad I've got one IBC :thumbsup:
Auto SFV OG - Day 29
1685799397410 _small.jpg

This one is ready to burst into flower. Gonna treat these ladies, tonight when the sun is down, with some Boom Boom Spray to activate them...
Auto SFV OG - Day 29
1685799397407 _small.jpg

So cute ♥
Auto SFV OG - Day 29
1685799397404 _small.jpg

And to end todays Dutch Passion impresionata, the Oh My Gusher...So yup and when I brushed the stem earlier a faint smell of cookies was observed...mhmmm...
Auto Oh My Gusher - Day 29
1685799397401 _small.jpg

Also this beauty is jumping in her starting blocks...They want to go into flowering my friends...Some of you might have noticed I didn't top my ladies this year. Well that's because of the low humidity I observed last year...Which makes me feel I can pull off one large nice cola with a couple of side buds. There's so much light in the greenhouse I don't have to be afraid of removing leaves, which is something I really don't like to do, but inside a tent is a necessity.
1685799397398 _small.jpg

A really beautiful plant this is...
1685799397392 _small.jpg

Regards,

Looks great Mr.Bob. Is there an actual dough and cookie scent on your fingers after the rub?
Yup, went back after reading @Antonio_DutchPassion reply and with clean hands rubbed the stem between index and thumb and yup, there it was...I can only describe it as a doughy, sweet smell...I'm sold!!! YUM!!!

Day 31 - BioTabs time!!
Hey Friends :toke:

Today was the day I plugged the BioTabs into the soil. I know, quite late in the grow, but what's done is done...
Let's begin...20 Tabs and 10gr Bactrex is needed for this run...
1685988409873 _small.jpg

Like I said...each 7gallon pot got three BioTabs and the 10gallon pot got four.
Below is the approximate location where the tabs got pushed into the soil...
1685988409869 _small.jpg

Tried to take a picture of me pushing the tab into the soil, but this turned out this way...:shrug:
1685988409865 _small.jpg

Each pot got it's tabs pushed into the soil...
1685988409860 _small.jpg

Next up it's time for the Bactrex...I added five teaspoons to 5L water and mixed it up...
1685988409851 _small.jpg

...This ended up like so...
1685988409847 _small.jpg

Each plant got a liberal dose of the Bactrex mix...
1685988409843 _small.jpg

...I even mixed up a second batch.
1685988409830 _small.jpg

Yum...
1685988409826 _small.jpg

1685988409817 _small.jpg

Regards,

Back