SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Looking good Tom!! I haven't grown alot of photos. But I always plan for them to double in size. Then I base that on when I flip. Also do any defoliation/lollipoping a couple days b4 flip

Looking good Tom!! I haven't grown alot of photos. But I always plan for them to double in size. Then I base that on when I flip. Also do any defoliation/lollipoping a couple days b4 flip
Thanks bro I wish I started them all at the same time as I was waiting ages on the seedstockers ones as going from autos I'd be half finished now lol
@Dank Nuggets grows some grade A photos.. what u think about flipping bro??
Thanks bro

Thanks bro I wish I started them all at the same time as I was waiting ages on the seedstockers ones as going from autos I'd be half finished now lol

Thanks bro
Flip em mate, next ones you can start at the same time. Maybe take some clones of a favorite 1 if you have a tent spare that is? Don't be light with the feed, i defol abit as i go over the next two weeks but do what you feel

Flip em mate, next ones you can start at the same time. Maybe take some clones of a favorite 1 if you have a tent spare that is? Don't be light with the feed, i defol abit as i go over the next two weeks but do what you feel
thanks bro I've just filled the 40-litre res so once that drinks up I will do the bizzo and flip them so a weeks growth max also it may be a silly question what time is your lights come on schedule

first 12/12 flip twenty20 day 42
Here we go folks 1st day of flower so 12/12 from now on
20220401_231250.jpg
20220401_231247.jpg
20220401_231203.jpg
20220401_231158.jpg
20220401_231152.jpg

Back