SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

New Dutch passion soil biotabs
Some 2x2 autoflower action now all Dutch passion 2 x night queen and the younger 2 are trichomes and cream so at first I was going to do 2 night queen and then these seeds landed so now I have a choice either put the best 1 of each in a 15 litre airpot or 2 of each like I've done before or shall I buy say 4 x 6 litre pots to run 4 but there all going in lightmix soil and biotabs :d5:anyhow I'd love to hear anyone s thoughts
20220803_190415.jpg
20220803_190411.jpg
20220803_190408.jpg

Some 2x2 autoflower action now all Dutch passion 2 x night queen and the younger 2 are trichomes and cream so at first I was going to do 2 night queen and then these seeds landed so now I have a choice either put the best 1 of each in a 15 litre airpot or 2 of each like I've done before or shall I buy say 4 x 6 litre pots to run 4 but there all going in lightmix soil and biotabs :d5:anyhow I'd love to hear anyone s thoughts View attachment 1496135View attachment 1496136View attachment 1496137
Ooh Night Queen bro.... always wanted to try that one!!:toke::bighug::pass:

Ooh Night Queen bro.... always wanted to try that one!!:toke::bighug::pass:
shes a really good nighttime smoke bro pitty I smoked all the last one I grew but that's why I just started another

Thanks vapo and how's your garden growing . I ended up lifting my left hand side front girl up and started top feeding as per advice from you folks back here so day 30 of flower View attachment 1496058View attachment 1496059View attachment 1496060View attachment 1496061
They look great you’ve taken to photos like a duck to water I’m only outdoors at moment but new Dutch Passion run starts in a few days indoors. I’m running there sugar bomb punch, strawberry cough and super sativa seed clubs purple og punch again as it ticked all my box’s and I’m searching for mothers now so I can repeat great taste’s when I find them.

They look great you’ve taken to photos like a duck to water I’m only outdoors at moment but new Dutch Passion run starts in a few days indoors. I’m running there sugar bomb punch, strawberry cough and super sativa seed clubs purple og punch again as it ticked all my box’s and I’m searching for mothers now so I can repeat great taste’s when I find them.
you've got me well and truly hooked and I have my 2x2 tent to play about with autos if I fancy it anyhow how have you been bro I haven't seen much of u lately

you've got me well and truly hooked and I have my 2x2 tent to play about with autos if I fancy it anyhow how have you been bro I haven't seen much of u lately
I’m good now was kicked out for few days so things been bit mental but making up is fun she can’t live without my jars lol.
I’m starting my tent again but I’m just in the 4x4 downsized and having a clean and a break of electric costs but jars don’t fill themselves so bk to it. Purple og punch is just so nice to smoke another reason why I’ve not been on much, glad your well my dog buddy’s got fking big now.

I’m good now was kicked out for few days so things been bit mental but making up is fun she can’t live without my jars lol.
I’m starting my tent again but I’m just in the 4x4 downsized and having a clean and a break of electric costs but jars don’t fill themselves so bk to it. Purple og punch is just so nice to smoke another reason why I’ve not been on much, glad your well my dog buddy’s got fking big now.
When you get a chance post some puppy pics plz also I'm already starting to plan what strains I'm next going to do photo wise and I will let you know soon but I do like the sssc strains as I'm so impressed with the strawberry cookies so far also @Suki813 thanks for stopping by again I no you haven't been around a lot lately and I did notice and I hope ya OK

When you get a chance post some puppy pics plz also I'm already starting to plan what strains I'm next going to do photo wise and I will let you know soon but I do like the sssc strains as I'm so impressed with the strawberry cookies so far also @Suki813 thanks for stopping by again I no you haven't been around a lot lately and I did notice and I hope ya OK
Covid had me down and out for quite a while but I'm getting back into the swing of things slowly but surely.

Few pics from last night the photo girls are flying along and I will do a video update later to show the back of the tent and as you can see ive raised my front left girl and shes being top fed but all theothers have loved being on the res
20220804_232105.jpg
20220804_232123.jpg
20220804_232055.jpg
20220804_232101.jpg
20220804_232049.jpg

Back