SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Well folks the 4x4 photo tent is ready for its reset and clean well once my bags of buds are dry
Happy days - harvest tie (post trim) is always very pleasing!
Quick question for you St. Tom - do you cut the buds down to the last stem, deleaf, then bag up? Or do you hang dry a bit first before going in the bags.
And, is there a specific bag that you would chose above another or just a regular brown unwaxed paper bag?

Happy days - harvest tie (post trim) is always very pleasing!
Quick question for you St. Tom - do you cut the buds down to the last stem, deleaf, then bag up? Or do you hang dry a bit first before going in the bags.
And, is there a specific bag that you would chose above another or just a regular brown unwaxed paper bag?

https://autoflower-portal.net/dry-cannabis-buds-brown-paper-bags-truth/ I follow that mate and its always worked a treat plus I buy the bags off ebay but most types will work besides waxed as you said
Screenshot_20220901-125339_eBay.jpg

Nice harvest!

Do you lift your bags off the floor? I typically hang mine on a string I side the tent. I recently lost a bag of sugar leaves that were stilling on the floor. No issues in the hanging bags.
As long as the floors dry but I do move them about though mate and I've hung them on occasions but never noticed much difference but I've got loads of fresh air moving about in the tent

OK folks biotabs and my Dutch passion autos so today all three had a major defoliation or maybe a lollypop to keep lots of airflow and cut down on popcorn later down the line
20220901_224125.jpg
20220901_223602.jpg
20220901_223847.jpg
20220901_223852.jpg
20220901_223859.jpg
20220901_224118.jpg
20220901_223856.jpg

OK folks biotabs and my Dutch passion autos so today all three had a major defoliation or maybe a lollypop to keep lots of airflow and cut down on popcorn later down the line View attachment 1508640View attachment 1508641View attachment 1508642View attachment 1508643View attachment 1508644View attachment 1508645View attachment 1508646
OMG brother...What did you do??? :yoinks:
You're as evil as @Vapo (mis)treating those ladies :naughtystep:
Nah, I'm kidding...I've seen both "Masters at Work" :smokeout:

OMG brother...What did you do??? :yoinks:
You're as evil as @Vapo (mis)treating those ladies :naughtystep:
Nah, I'm kidding...I've seen both "Masters at Work" :smokeout:
I'm just starting to try to get some better airflow and you wouldn't believe how much larf and bottom buds I have to deal with so going forwards I'm going to be removing it all, especially with my photo girls that will be upcoming soon and I feel if a plant is healthy enough she will take this in her stride but on these 3 organic girls I'm going to give them a good spray with some boom boom :pighug: also my normal bottle fed plant's id normally spray them with remo velokelp after a trim etc

Back