SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

@Bob's Auto's look what I got today from the biotabs folks i may need some tips on best usage View attachment 1508886
The Silicium Flash is a really good product. It has every substance in readily available format and therefore can be used to treat deficiencies. But it's main application is as a starter feeding for young seedlings. I use it in my water only schedule by mixing it into the medium that's being used. 100gr of Silicium Flash / 20L of medium. Add 100gr of Startrex to this mix to add a multitude of biological active organisms and you have a great start for your young seedlings. I don't recommend sowing the sprouts into this mix though and would do the sowing into smaller containers such as a plastic cup or Solocup filled with only lightmix or any sowing soil as this will be a more comfortable environment.
While the sprouts are in the cups you can activate the medium by watering it with 1gr Bactrex and 5ml Orgatrex per 1L water. This will get everything going and will give the bacterial cultures an advantage over the Mycelia in the Mycotrex which will eventually consume the bacteria. That's why you need to replenish the bacteria once every two weeks by dosing every pot with 1L of the above mentioned mix. I used 4L of the mix per 20L pot when wetting the soil. This seemed just enough to get everything completely wet, but not to wet... Afterwards it's fine to give each pot 1L of the mix to replenish the bacteria. The Mycelium will receive it's food from the carbohydrates in the Orgatrex.

I then set the pots aside until the seedlings are ready to be planted. Keep an eye on the pots and don't let them dry out...Shouldn't be the case after just ten days or so that the seedlings are inside the cups, but still something to keep in mind on a hot spell.
When it's time to plant the seedlings you need the Mycotrex... Dig a hole into the prepared pots the size of your cup. Sprinkle 5 teaspoons of the Mycotrex inside the hole covering all sides so there's as much surface area covered with the product and plant the seedling carefully into the hole.
And finally let's not forget the BioTabs themselves...In a 18L pot I used three BioTabs, each pushed into opposite corners of the pot and each tab at a different depth so the roots reach them at different times...

And that's it. From now on I only give water and the occasional Bactrex/Orgatrex solution to replenish and feed the soil life. And when the ladies are in flower it's time to make some tea's, but that's a story for another day :pighug:

Here's a video of my Dutch passion biotab girls the trichomes and cream are both on the left and my night queen who's a week older on the right
Screenshot_20220904-165727_Days Counter.jpg

20220904_165147.jpg
20220902_171443.jpg

had a busy day my 4x4 has been cleansed and disinfected etc so now I have my night queen in her own room so the 2 trichome s and cream can really spread out now also I have 2 girl crush from my buddy @Twenty20 Adam and 1 and 1 to come so 2 panty punch photo girl to take over my 4x4 off my friend @Seedstockers-Mark also the last pic was how packed the small tent was with 3 in
20220906_175901.jpg
20220906_175858.jpg
20220906_175518.jpg
20220906_175515.jpg
20220906_161732.jpg
20220906_150350.jpg
20220906_174926.jpg

had a busy day my 4x4 has been cleansed and disinfected etc so now I have my night queen in her own room so the 2 trichome s and cream can really spread out now also I have 2 girl crush from my buddy @Twenty20 Adam and 1 and 1 to come so 2 panty punch photo girl to take over my 4x4 off my friend @Seedstockers-Mark also the last pic was how packed the small tent was with 3 in View attachment 1510500View attachment 1510501View attachment 1510502View attachment 1510503View attachment 1510504View attachment 1510505View attachment 1510506
Looking great as always brother Tom :thumbsup:

Kickin' ass as usual brother!! Thanks in going before us so we have an idea where we can go with our ladies... @Vapo will probably skin and strip them again:tang:, but we all know what he's like:naughtystep::biggrin:

Btw, Moon calendar is looking guuud for sowing tonight :wiz:
Might have a go with them Auto Trichome & Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch, although I haven't got everything to get started with the soil yet...I could take the gamble and start in Solocups and hope everything arrives in time.

Looking great as always brother Tom :thumbsup:
thanks my man cooter
Kickin' ass as usual brother!! Thanks in going before us so we have an idea where we can go with our ladies... @Vapo will probably skin and strip them again:tang:, but we all know what he's like:naughtystep::biggrin:

Btw, Moon calendar is looking guuud for sowing tonight :wiz:
Might have a go with them Auto Trichome & Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch, although I haven't got everything to get started with the soil yet...I could take the gamble and start in Solocups and hope everything arrives in time.
now the trichomes and cream have their own space to spread out it should get nice and stacked in there and yes mate if you have a chance to run any dutch passion strains there always top notch

Back