SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Some 4x4 tent pics of my 4 photo strains are potted up now I also still have another panty punch so 3 altogether one is still in a solo cup and the other 2 are twenty20 girl crush at days 9 and 10 and the big girl is my night queen from the legends themselves Dutch passion at day 54
20220918_172628.jpg
20220918_172630.jpg
20220918_172623.jpg
20220918_172620.jpg

Will you have another defol on the N.Queen or let her ride it out from here?
I may thin her out slightly but they finish mighty fast these night queens

Hi folks sorry about the slower than normal posts I'm still totally devastated over my poor dog and have thought about little else but I think I need to get another pup to help me come to terms so I will keep you all posted .anyhow my trichomes and cream the big lady has been giving me problems still losing colour but she still seems to developing pretty well so I'm after any tips but remember she's in biotabs same as my night queen and her sister who have kept there colour but there small scale to her .also if this was a coco plant I would of just flushed and reset her but this organic growing is new to me
20220919_234108.jpg
20220919_234115.jpg
20220919_234103.jpg

Hi folks sorry about the slower than normal posts I'm still totally devastated over my poor dog and have thought about little else but I think I need to get another pup to help me come to terms so I will keep you all posted .anyhow my trichomes and cream the big lady has been giving me problems still losing colour but she still seems to developing pretty well so I'm after any tips but remember she's in biotabs same as my night queen and her sister who have kept there colour but there small scale to her .also if this was a coco plant I would of just flushed and reset her but this organic growing is new to me View attachment 1516610View attachment 1516611View attachment 1516612
Ladies are on point brother!! Yea I think getting a pup would help!! If it wasn't for my other dogs when I lost my Lilly girl I would have been lost

Ladies are on point brother!! Yea I think getting a pup would help!! If it wasn't for my other dogs when I lost my Lilly girl I would have been lost
thanks cooter I really appreciate it

Hi folks sorry about the slower than normal posts I'm still totally devastated over my poor dog and have thought about little else but I think I need to get another pup to help me come to terms so I will keep you all posted .anyhow my trichomes and cream the big lady has been giving me problems still losing colour but she still seems to developing pretty well so I'm after any tips but remember she's in biotabs same as my night queen and her sister who have kept there colour but there small scale to her .also if this was a coco plant I would of just flushed and reset her but this organic growing is new to me View attachment 1516610View attachment 1516611View attachment 1516612

Looking excellent...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :headbang::d5::cheers::pass:

Back