SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Them Dawgs look nice and plump.
If it was mine I'd karate kick it into the hedges, something strange going on, id be worried that it will have a different taste when smoking.
Or you could grow it out for edibles,
She's got space why the others finish up so I'm just gonna let her run and as you say I will just dry it and freeze it if need be and use it for rso

I hit her yday with another biotab to see her through and I take them off the res tommorow for some pk and I will pamper her a little bit and thanks blue

No worries mate - it takes a few days to a week for the tabs to break down if i remember right? You may wanna not rely too much on them to finish her off. (personally i'd hit her with some canna flowering nmutes :rofl: .. the heathen i am! (or any other bottled flowering nutes))

:bighug:

Them Dawgs look nice and plump.
If it was mine I'd karate kick it into the hedges, something strange going on, id be worried that it will have a different taste when smoking.
Or you could grow it out for edibles,

She's got space why the others finish up so I'm just gonna let her run and as you say I will just dry it and freeze it if need be and use it for rso
If uve got space and it's not taking up space that you need quickly then let her finish, was she on a water rez with light mix & biotabs

No worries mate - it takes a few days to a week for the tabs to break down if i remember right? You may wanna not rely too much on them to finish her off. (personally i'd hit her with some canna flowering nmutes :rofl: .. the heathen i am! (or any other bottled flowering nutes))

How dare u suggest that lol

If uve got space and it's not taking up space that you need quickly then let her finish, was she on a water rez with light mix & biotabs
:crying:

That angry face loool - Just to clarify ... I like biotabs .... "when they work" ..... but clearly on this plant either the tabs havent broke down in the right place, or the plant for some reason just hasnt eaten them .. or an imbalance of nutes in the tabs has caused a lockout.

I used biotabs for many grows in my efforts to put in the bare minimum effort lol - and now i don't :D

Waiting for a tab to break down to feed the plant at its hungriest time on it's last innings ... in my mind... wouldnt work well.

:vibe:

ive just bought some bac bloom and pk as suggested by Antonio so I can hit her with that also her new growth is pretty green though
How dare u suggest that lol
I've got organics to give her

That angry face loool - Just to clarify ... I like biotabs .... "when they work" ..... but clearly on this plant either the tabs havent broke down in the right place, or the plant for some reason just hasnt eaten them .. or an imbalance of nutes in the tabs has caused a lockout.

I used biotabs for many grows in my efforts to put in the bare minimum effort lol - and now i don't :D

Waiting for a tab to break down to feed the plant at its hungriest time on it's last innings ... in my mind... wouldnt work well.

blue if you look back shes been a problem plant from the beginning of the flower stage I've had her off the res too and to be honest I may just finish her top feeding

blue if you look back shes been a problem plant from the beginning of the flower stage I've had her off the res too and to be honest I may just finish her top feeding
Yeah i remember ... odd though isnt' it .... Same soil ... same tabs .... same water .... and only ONE plant kicked up a fuss. :shrug:

Top feeding to finish off sounds like a plan. Keep her separate!

I fed Overdrive to one of my biotab & water girls last grow and the did the job, just don't let biotabs findo out though, lol

I'm intend putting 3 tabs in the 5 gal & 2 in the 3 gal pots , got 60 & 40 g batshit mixed into the bottom of the pots.
And water only untill flower & add PK Booster then,
That's the plan anyways

Back