SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Yeah i remember ... odd though isnt' it .... Same soil ... same tabs .... same water .... and only ONE plant kicked up a fuss. :shrug:

Top feeding to finish off sounds like a plan. Keep her separate!
She's a total fucking crank blue and pardon my French lol

Yeah, as always...Late to the show :shrug:
For what it's worth, here's my input... Don't throw her away, she's almost there and will finish up. But you already decided on that :thumbsup:
She's been a problem ever since she went into flowering...I'm confident this has something to do with the roots. What this is, I'm not going to speculate on any more. But I am curious none the less though, so we'll find out when you harvest, right? Please take some pictures of the roots 🙏

For what it's worth, here's my input... Don't throw her away, she's almost there and will finish up. But you already decided on that :thumbsup:
She's been a problem ever since she went into flowering...I'm confident this has something to do with the roots. What this is, I'm not going to speculate on any more. But I am curious none the less though, so we'll find out when you harvest, right? Please take some pictures of the roots 🙏
The funny thing with her is her new growth is greener as I gave her a top dress of bat guano last week but I'm going to give her another tidy up as the leaves make her look terrible .and when she's finished as I won't be using the soil again but I suspect the roots must not be the best but I did end up treating her but we will see at the end Bob and thanks bro

Just a small post today I gave ugly Betty are good tidy up today removed a load of her proper yellow leaves and it's something I should of done a while ago but I just wanted to let her get on as she's a really weird plant and I'm sad to say I was gonna cull her weeks ago but maybe if given the extra time she may surprise me
20230401_150316.jpg

totally right again with her bob i took her off the res and low and behold her runoff stinks so I'm going to let her dry out and treat her once again with Hygrozyme and I may get her o track once again as to be honest as id said many times id give up on her but given time she could really pack the weight on

:crying:

That angry face loool - Just to clarify ... I like biotabs .... "when they work" ..... but clearly on this plant either the tabs havent broke down in the right place, or the plant for some reason just hasnt eaten them .. or an imbalance of nutes in the tabs has caused a lockout.

I used biotabs for many grows in my efforts to put in the bare minimum effort lol - and now i don't :D

Waiting for a tab to break down to feed the plant at its hungriest time on it's last innings ... in my mind... wouldnt work well.

:bighug:
:vibe:

Ye mate, one of the reasons I always recommend using separate organic bottled nutrients to fill up the gaps. I think the Biotabs line can work fine (even when solo'd), but some genetics might just need an extra push. And tbh, as a grower you are always trying to find that sweet spot, which means you need to add things to discover her limits. Biotabs and BAC is a golden combination in my opinion!
blue if you look back shes been a problem plant from the beginning of the flower stage I've had her off the res too and to be honest I may just finish her top feeding
Indeed @St. Tom she has been a struggle from the start, probs for not giving up on her! And as you said yourself, she might even surprise you in the end, coming this far I would be a damn shame to cull her, just keep it up a little longer mate!

Ye mate, one of the reasons I always recommend using separate organic bottled nutrients to fill up the gaps. I think the Biotabs line can work fine (even when solo'd), but some genetics might just need an extra push. And tbh, as a grower you are always trying to find that sweet spot, which means you need to add things to discover her limits. Biotabs and BAC is a golden combination in my opinion!

Indeed @St. Tom she has been a struggle from the start, probs for not giving up on her! And as you said yourself, she might even surprise you in the end, coming this far I would be a damn shame to cull her, just keep it up a little longer mate!
Big thanks as always my friend I've also started 2 Kerosene Krash to be filling the smaller tent as 2 with fit lovely in the 76x76x180 I have u above ground and 1 slightly behind

Some lights on action these lovely girls will be 49 days into flower tommorow or 7 weeks old .I've been feeding them pk once per week by taking them off the res for a day and top feeding them but I think the last time I did will be the last as I already had burnt tips so these will just be left to finish on the res now .I will post separate pics of the front strawberry chemdawg than these and her pretty sister in vid no 2 .vid 1 are the cheese puffs zheetos

Back