SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Another video from last night of the zheetos she's meant to be an 8 or 9 week flower and she's 8 weeks today so I'd love you folks opinion when would you take her down I know her sister behinds got a bit longer @Dank Nuggets here's a tag as I know we've spoken alot about this strain

Another video from last night of the zheetos she's meant to be an 8 or 9 week flower and she's 8 weeks today so I'd love you folks opinion when would you take her down I know her sister behinds got a bit longer @Dank Nuggets here's a tag as I know we've spoken alot about this strain
View attachment 1582987
Hairs look brown, a nice fade, big hard nuggets, i Can't see tricomes but i would guess they are cloudy? That 1 could go another week tops but couch lock could be gained for loss of terps🧀, i would be tempted to harvest. Maybe harvest 1 now and let other go abit longer to find out the sweet spot:shrug:
They look llike they gonna taste epic they are pretty looking girls if i lived closer you would be beating me away with a stick

Last edited:
View attachment 1582987
Brother, those flowers look so ready!!! Pistils all faded away, flowers nice and swollen. I would harvest right now, so the rule goes...Add one more week and then harvest :thumbsup:

Here's my 2 new recruits Kerosene Krash for my smaller tent at day 8 and 4 maybe these 2 maybe getting potted up at the weekend if the biotabs water only mix. also here a couple of pics of our handsome Alfie the 2nd pic after a hard day's farming.also @Bob's Auto's @Dank Nuggets I think the scope will be coming out tomorrow as im also thinking the strawberry chemdawg may be close too and id love your opinion on her too and i appreciate everyone who comes back here in fact most of the peeps on afn are not hard to like but ive got close to a fair few of you :bighug::d5:
20230410_102921.jpg
20230411_204018.jpg
Screenshot_20230413_190359_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230413_190325_Gallery.jpg

Lol, first picture of Alfie, he's like..."What the hell are you doing behind me?!!"
He Was hoping for a treat I think also I have a new breeder friend from my Instagram posts and I will be growing Dutch passion Kerosene Krash in 1 tent and cheese puffs in the other as I've got 2 of these already in my tent due to chop soon . Im also trying to get him over to here maybe to do an event im just building trust with these guys
20230414_154853.jpg

I took my 1st cheese puffs plant down today and if I grew in coco I think the harvest would of been better but I still should do well with much cleaner product
Screenshot_20230415_201359_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_201526_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_201550_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_201550_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_201509_Gallery.jpg

Back