SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Look at those buds! Great work as always @St. Tom

Will you be breaking down those buds before you put them in brown paper bags??

Qb
yes sorry bro i only left them on there for the picture or vid I remove absolutely everything from any branches to go into each bad I just fill the bottom of each bag and in a couple of days I will start giving them a little shake keep them moving about also do you want me to show you next time how much I put in each one or anything else and thanks again bro

yes sorry bro i only left them on there for the picture or vid I remove absolutely everything from any branches to go into each bad I just fill the bottom of each bag and in a couple of days I will start giving them a little shake keep them moving about also do you want me to show you next time how much I put in each one or anything else and thanks again bro
Was just asking if you will break each individual bud there down to a smaller size or do you keep them whole?

Would be good to see your bag process. How much you put in bag, how much you fold over the top, do you keep it open a little to allow airflow. Stuff like that.

I read a guide yesterday and they said they left it open a little to allow airflow. First I've read that and something I've never done. I just fold it over a couple of times and put a clothes peg on which I then use to hang with some wire.

Cheers
Qb

Was just asking if you will break each individual bud there down to a smaller size or do you keep them whole?

Would be good to see your bag process. How much you put in bag, how much you fold over the top, do you keep it open a little to allow airflow. Stuff like that.

I read a guide yesterday and they said they left it open a little to allow airflow. First I've read that and something I've never done. I just fold it over a couple of times and put a clothes peg on which I then use to hang with some wire.

Cheers
Qb
i will take some pics for you and yes I just cover the bottom and then fold it over I don't put much care into it anymore

i will take some pics for you and yes I just cover the bottom and then fold it over I don't put much care into it anymore
Thanks mate. I'm chopping plants on Wednesday and Thursday. Good to know I'm doing it the same way as yourself.

Qb

Thanks mate. I'm chopping plants on Wednesday and Thursday. Good to know I'm doing it the same way as yourself.

Qb
@Qbgrower plus bro ive never lost a bud to mould in the bags and I even forgot about 1 bag no messing for over 3 weeks and as it was chunky bud it was just a bit overdried and I put a boveda in a grove bad with it to help it along and smoked it once it reached about 60 rh .also I don't even worry were I put them most times even with my lights on I put them on the floor of my tent as no light gets in the bags plus it keeps the smell in but this works for me but we are just spitballing here between friends also 6 years I've done this now :d5::biggrin: also just added pics .plus my 2 Kerosene krash are ready to be potted up but no rush with them being photos 20230416_165829.jpg20230416_165850.jpg20230416_165854.jpg20230416_165901.jpg

@Qbgrower plus bro ive never lost a bud to mould in the bags and I even forgot about 1 bag no messing for over 3 weeks and as it was chunky bud it was just a bit overdried and I put a boveda in a grove bad with it to help it along and smoked it once it reached about 60 rh .also I don't even worry were I put them most times even with my lights on I put them on the floor of my tent as no light gets in the bags plus it keeps the smell in but this works for me but we are just spitballing here between friends also 6 years I've done this now :d5::biggrin: also just added pics .plus my 2 Kerosene krash are ready to be potted up but no rush with them being photos View attachment 1584169View attachment 1584170View attachment 1584171View attachment 1584172
Thanks bro. Looks like we might even use the same bags. :cheers:

I used to hang them in my growdrobe but that's no more. I'll probably just stash them in a corner of the room.

Great growth in those kerosene crash. How old are they? Maybe two different phenos?

Qb

Thanks bro. Looks like we might even use the same bags. :cheers:

I used to hang them in my growdrobe but that's no more. I'll probably just stash them in a corner of the room.

Great growth in those kerosene crash. How old are they? Maybe two different phenos?

Qb
ones about 5 days younger lol

@Qbgrower plus bro ive never lost a bud to mould in the bags and I even forgot about 1 bag no messing for over 3 weeks and as it was chunky bud it was just a bit overdried and I put a boveda in a grove bad with it to help it along and smoked it once it reached about 60 rh .also I don't even worry were I put them most times even with my lights on I put them on the floor of my tent as no light gets in the bags plus it keeps the smell in but this works for me but we are just spitballing here between friends also 6 years I've done this now :d5::biggrin: also just added pics .plus my 2 Kerosene krash are ready to be potted up but no rush with them being photos View attachment 1584169View attachment 1584170View attachment 1584171View attachment 1584172
Paper bags are an essential part of my dry and cure process... I was introduced to them just after joining the site along with Grove bags, both make the process as easy as possible.
My Rucu Cucu this morning...
IMG_20230416_113144.jpg

Back