SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

also another question how often do you use the bactrex as I'm pretty sure @Bob's Auto's you use it more often than every 2 weeks as I want the soil to be healthy as possible.
Yeah, I used it regularly in the SOG grow. But then the plants only drank like 2-3L at most in one go. I do Love my Bactrex though :eyebrows:

Lovely boy your Alfie! :pighug:

I personally use the Bactrex less often, only 2-3 regular times during a grow (most importantly the first time when you've prepared the soil/nutrient mix to put some things in motion/create some symbiosis). I acutally use it mostly as an aspirine, in case the ladies are experiencing some difficulties.

That also means if all goes well I'm only using it one/two times during a complete grow.
Did you know you could use (real Aspirin) in defense against aphids? The acetylsalicylic acid triggers a defense mechanism inside the plants that makes it produce a bad taste and so the aphids leave...

@Vapo thanks for asking bro I thought I'd reply here so poor Dizzy must be feeling sorry for herself but saying about her coming into season all the farm dogs are the same most are terriers so Alfie won't try to hump them unless the get a stool to get creative but this is judie she's like his farm mum she's learnt him manners ect down there and being a girl told him off and he listened but she's due in season soon so I'm a bit worried Alfie at that age .also that's me of a morning with him View attachment 1594255View attachment 1594256
I just cannot get enuff of Alfie mate :bighug: he is Handsome as f**k bro and I love Dalmatians too....they are elegant looking dogs imho bro:bighug:...Dizzy is having a bit of a bad time with it, she is bleeding quite a bit... downstairs!!...and she just rips anything like puppy nappy/period pants off instantly....so I am just doing my best for her :cooldance:

Dizzy is having a bit of a bad time with it, she is bleeding quite a bit...
We used to put a pair of boxershorts, backwards on our dog when that happened. You know, with the fly part to the back, so the tail could hang out. :thumbsup:

We used to put a pair of boxershorts, backwards on our dog when that happened. You know, with the fly part to the back, so the tail could hang out. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the tip Bob, I will try that later bro :bighug:

I just cannot get enuff of Alfie mate :bighug: he is Handsome as f**k bro and I love Dalmatians too....they are elegant looking dogs imho bro:bighug:...Dizzy is having a bit of a bad time with it, she is bleeding quite a bit... downstairs!!...and she just rips anything like puppy nappy/period pants off instantly....so I am just doing my best for her :cooldance:
its tricky with girls in season but I've heard folks do what Bob said also as I always had males when I had girls I got them done after their first season and regretted it later on once my first boy died and I just had zara left so no way to keep her line going
great idea mate

Thanks for the tip Bob, I will try that later bro :bighug:

its tricky with girls in season but I've heard folks do what Bob said also as I always had males when I had girls I got them done after their first season and regretted it later on once my first boy died and I just had zara left so no way to keep her line going

great idea mate
Yeah, it's a funny sight at first, but it does work. :thumbsup:

a quick question mainly for @Bob's Auto's and @Antonio_DutchPassion for my autopots if I was to use Hygrozyme just in my res as it fixes root problems as well as prevent them would anything in that maybe take anything out of my soil and would you use it yourself .i also used to use cannazym quite a lot in coco/clay pebble mix in the autopots and it worked a treat but the Hygrozyme is organic so I bought this instead .also bob I know you hate autopots but the same question too for my top fed plants too

I don't hate Autopots buddy, i just like to be in control :d5:
I only use Plagron Pure Zym in the end of my grows. When the pots are resting after the stump has been removed. This helps the living organisms in the soil to convert those roots into food for the next generation. At least, that's how I use it. Also after an issue with the roots I have used it to help clean up the soil so the plant can recover faster, but with varying success :shrug:

I only use Plagron Pure Zym in the end of my grows. When the pots are resting after the stump has been removed. This helps the living organisms in the soil to convert those roots into food for the next generation. At least, that's how I use it. Also after an issue with the roots I have used it to help clean up the soil so the plant can recover faster, but with varying success :shrug:
Thanks for the reply my friend also all 4 cheese puffs are now on the autopot res so will save me a lot of work 😀 also I think I need a new tent floor spill tray as mines is falling apart as you can see in pics 📸

I ran autopots for two years with the same soil in them. I just cut out the stump and planted in the hole. The microlife in the soil took care of everything.

Back