SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Been busy chopping all the tops off the left hand side girls so here's were I'm up to and that nearly a 15 litre bucket 3 quarters full
cheese puff chop (5).jpg
20230729_162005.jpg
20230729_161949.jpg

That is top knotch nuggets those are high times cover good. I shit you not.
I'm happy if I just make it to the end mate and I really just wing it most of the time. Also some new recruits I even have 2 in 1 solo lol
Superb as allways ST that looks first class :thumbsup:
Thanks Dell your a really nice fella and I appreciate all ya support 20230730_220117.jpg20230730_220122.jpg

That is cool using solo cups the smallest I went was a 2 litre pop jug. The people who grow in rubber boots also called Willie's in Europe are doing a excellent job of it all in good fun. What is the biggest plant you have grown in a solo cup @St. Tom ? And your pruning pictures are really nice imo.

I love the solo grows ;)
these will all be going in 15-litre pots but I start all my plants in solo cups too
That is cool using solo cups the smallest I went was a 2 litre pop jug. The people who grow in rubber boots also called Willie's in Europe are doing a excellent job of it all in good fun. What is the biggest plant you have grown in a solo cup @St. Tom ? And your pruning pictures are really nice imo.
43 grams dry is the best solo I've grown also I smashed the earlier welly boot grow off
IMG_20201211_110738.jpg

That is the amount most get off an autoflower 43 grams dry and you do it in a solo cup. I might have to try this coming up.

Hello folks were getting very close to harvest on all the cheese puff girls I'm just letting them cruise now and they will all be down besides the back right in the next few days as we're at day 60 of flower now .I also added a lights out for comparison View attachment 1618718
View attachment 1618719View attachment 1618720View attachment 1618721View attachment 1618722View attachment 1618723
View attachment 1618726
The back left does look like a winner to me! :pop:

Well done on this grow mate, superb looking flowers and the plants got a nice fade too! :headbang::toke:

Thanks so much for all ya help from this and going forward s as I'm going to sort my soil out today and pot the 2 new Kerosene krash and your correct about that back girl she had it all going on

Back