SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

as my other sanlight threads finished here's all my solo cups from the last year or so and a big thanks to all who helped me along the way View attachment 1213032View attachment 1213033View attachment 1213034View attachment 1213035View attachment 1213036View attachment 1213037View attachment 1213038View attachment 1213039View attachment 1213040
View attachment 1213041
newest addition seedstocker gelato 41 day 72 chop dayView attachment 1337378
I remember so well how impressed I was when I first started on the site at how you could get such perfect plants from cups.
top class.

What was this dinafem strain mate ?
1690813524303.png

What was this dinafem strain mate ?
View attachment 1620157
yes bro i actually won a prize with that cup and its was a cookies auto also when they went tits up you couldn't really find some of there strains but I had a pack stashed away and I actually sent them to dinafem mark as even though he was there rep he never had anything put aside

yes bro i actually won a prize with that cup and its was a cookies auto also when they went tits up you couldn't really find some of there strains but I had a pack stashed away and I actually sent them to dinafem mark as even though he was there rep he never had anything put aside
Well done on the will ma,man .
a forum user sent me 3 dinafem blue cheese to make a strain for them and the slaughtered lamb was born now gen1 .
I love working with rare genetics , limited edition are up there to .

Well done on the will ma,man .
a forum user sent me 3 dinafem blue cheese to make a strain for them and the slaughtered lamb was born now gen1 .
I love working with rare genetics , limited edition are up there to .
least youve kept them alive bro and your strains are deffo getting noticed and for all the right reasons
Their White Cheese auto was one I grew over and over.. absolute knock out material.. it turned a few boys i know green.. then white.. more than once lol wish I'd kept a few if them back!
I grew lots from them but one of my first monster plants was a dinamex I think it was called I got a massive amount from her

@St. Tom
So if I want to try BioTabs, this Starter Kit should suffice?

51VieOc0PHL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Amazon product

I may not be able to do it on this next grow with the current budget. The next run is autos anyway. I'd really like to do this with clones for a better comparison.

I have some new 20 gallon Grassroots living soil bags. I have media cooking in the tote for the tests of these new bags. It's a test of the bags, but it's mainly a test of the bag size and the media. I'm shooting for an easy grow with one top dressing for flower. That's just for this first round.

It's kind of a stopgap measure until I can get the 4X4 beds that I want, but that will mean a grow room built in my shop. I'm testing to see if I can run a true, no till living soil in 20 gallon pots. Worms, living cover crop, cut and drop all the defol...... Just like in nature.
I might run a test with the bio tabs versus regular organics in 10 gallon pots.

But, the Amazon link up there is what I need to get, correct?

@St. Tom
So if I want to try BioTabs, this Starter Kit should suffice?

51VieOc0PHL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Amazon product

I may not be able to do it on this next grow with the current budget. The next run is autos anyway. I'd really like to do this with clones for a better comparison.

I have some new 20 gallon Grassroots living soil bags. I have media cooking in the tote for the tests of these new bags. It's a test of the bags, but it's mainly a test of the bag size and the media. I'm shooting for an easy grow with one top dressing for flower. That's just for this first round.

It's kind of a stopgap measure until I can get the 4X4 beds that I want, but that will mean a grow room built in my shop. I'm testing to see if I can run a true, no till living soil in 20 gallon pots. Worms, living cover crop, cut and drop all the defol...... Just like in nature.
I might run a test with the bio tabs versus regular organics in 10 gallon pots.

But, the Amazon link up there is what I need to get, correct?

yes mate that's enough to give it a pretty good test but they also have a developer kit that's got their pk 5.8 and some other bits but yes you covered there mate.also I've just literally potted them up before from the solo cups 2 Kerosene Krash photo girls again
20230731_164213.jpg

yes mate that's enough to give it a pretty good test but they also have a developer kit that's got their pk 5.8 and some other bits but yes you covered there mate.also I've just literally potted them up before from the solo cups 2 Kerosene Krash photo girls again View attachment 1620208
Alright man, thanks!
I thought about using Roots Organic Original as the media since it's a known product.

Back