SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

We now have 2 well 1 and a half plants
ñts left and I will be keeping this last going a Little bit more .also check on sap on the leaves ive not yhenbthat before View attachment 1620963View attachment 1620964View attachment 1620965View attachment 1620966View attachment 1620967View attachment 1620968View attachment 1620964
Those tops are outstanding in there growth and the sap looks smokeable at first glance. I can get this strain right here in Ontario Canada online or at a store. I love this time in life.

Those tops are outstanding in there growth and the sap looks smokeable at first glance. I can get this strain right here in Ontario Canada online or at a store. I love this time in life.
It's a great smoke for sure also I think the slight foxtailing could be having the lights to close
Me too. It was the solo cups. Quality mate
That makes me so proud that that got you here also If you look at my post from before spelling ect I've been dipping me finger in my veg tincture all morning and it's strong as fuck so totally smashed

It's a great smoke for sure also I think the slight foxtailing could be having the lights to close

That makes me so proud that that got you here also If you look at my post from before spelling ect I've been dipping me finger in my veg tincture all morning and it's strong as fuck so totally smashed

Aha! I saw that and figured you were trying to use the phone whilst mucking about taking pictures of the plants. Instead it's the plants mucking about in your brain! Nice growing as always. Hope things are well with you.

Aha! I saw that and figured you were trying to use the phone whilst mucking about taking pictures of the plants. Instead it's the plants mucking about in your brain! Nice growing as always. Hope things are well with you.
im great my brother i was just a little bit fucked up also thanks for all your support over the years too I really appreciate it

Well some pics from last night the last cheese puff girl is at day 67 and has fattened up a treat so I may even give her another week I may even check her trichomes
20230803_214832.jpg
20230803_214818.jpg

Back