SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

What do I get in return? :eyebrows:

Only kidding...

Can you remind me later tonight?

Qb
A big hug but I could always forward you some of this dank arse shit when you start using again also here's my garden as it stands 4 autopots will be on the res say on Monday
20231209_170409.jpg

What the difference a couple of days make but I'm starting to think I have 2 many plants as I wanted 2 of the same strain for my smaller tent so I may keep the 2 solo cups for there as they are trichomes and cream autos but I will have to cull the 2 little pot who was a mutant who I thought would die for sure .sorry for waffling on

So a whole week has gone by and things are really hotting up but I've ended up with 2 extra plants as I've got 2 trichomes and cream s autos in the other tent as all these are photo plants in the pics so 4 purple og punch and 2 kerosene krash as shown in pics one in a 2 litre airpot. Anyhow folks when do you think I flip these into flower
20231219_094614.jpg
Screenshot_20231219_105840_Days Counter.jpg

Few changes so now I'm back to all photos as the auto s potted up in used soil and they didn't like it so now I have 3 purple og punch and a kerosene krash in autopot s and I'm gonna veg them longer now in both tents to fill the space and in tent 2 I have 1 of each strain but the smaller 2litre kerosene krash is now in a 15 litre pot of new soil. I should of had all the same strains in each tent but germination issues so I'm playing catchup and i kept the same age plants together at the time I hope that makes sense

Update the 4 photos have been flipped today to 12-12 and i will then give the smaller tent girls some extra time to fill the smaller tent out too
20231226_222143.jpg
20231226_222139.jpg
20231226_161253.jpg

Hi, mate. Hope you had a good Christmas.

I'm thinking about going for some Kersosene Krash for the next run. I've got 3 x 15L Autopots in a 2x4 and was thinking about doing 3.

Any other strains that you would recommend for the other tent? Same setup,

Qb

Hi, mate. Hope you had a good Christmas.

I'm thinking about going for some Kersosene Krash for the next run. I've got 3 x 15L Autopots in a 2x4 and was thinking about doing 3.

Any other strains that you would recommend for the other tent? Same setup,

Qb
Same to You with Xmas. Are you doing photos or autos bro
Freakin' healthy plants my friend! Oh and you've WON the contest @ Dutch Passion 🎉🥳
Big congrats!!!
It's still running bob as far as I know. also I hope you had a great Xmas

Same to You with Xmas. Are you doing photos or autos bro

It's still running bob as far as I know. also I hope you had a great Xmas
Thanks mate

All photos this time. 6 x 15L Autopots split between two 2x4 tents.

Qb

Back