SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Thanks mate

All photos this time. 6 x 15L Autopots split between two 2x4 tents.

Qb
ive run that many and it depends on what you have at hand but panty punch or macncrack from seedstockers were pretty easy going grows with good harvest I've also ran a few of @Twenty20 Adam s photo collection so he's always worth seeing if he's got anything he wants running as with me they're happy with the pics of there stuff being grown most breeders seem the same but I ran one called something good and another girl crush I done reviews on 3 of these strains https://www.autoflower.org/rms/authors/st-tom.35806/

It's still running bob as far as I know. also I hope you had a great Xmas
Oh I'm such a dumb-ass...I followed your link. Should have used this one. LINK
And damn that French guy. He was behind on you a week ago...

Oh I'm such a dumb-ass...I followed your link. Should have used this one. LINK
And damn that French guy. He was behind on you a week ago...
im a bit suspicious of him mate if i get 3 votes he gets 5 and I'm asking folks on here and Instagram for votes also it finishes tomoz and he's added about 10 overnight

im a bit suspicious of him mate if i get 3 votes he gets 5 and I'm asking folks on here and Instagram for votes also it finishes tomoz and he's added about 10 overnight
He has a few of his pals creating accounts mate and then upvoting by the looks of it :finger:.

He has a few of his pals creating accounts mate and then upvoting by the looks of it :finger:.
For sure and I get whatever seeds off them when I need them so that's good and he most probably needs seeds more so good luck to him as there expensive :d5: i posted your mac autos on instagram of yours

For sure and I get whatever seeds off them when I need them so that's good and he most probably needs seeds more so good luck to him as there expensive :d5: i posted your mac autos on instagram of yours
Smoking them buds right now ;)

The girls are now starting to kick up a gear the 4x4 tent in the video are just starting to flower so this we're things get interested for me also I'm going the strip these down this week mainly for airflow and as little popcorn as possible so a more aggressive lollypop. And now onto the 76x 76x180 the 2 girls in here are same as the other tent 1 purple og punch and 1 kerosene krash but still in veg
20231230_222111.jpg

Well you lovelly people it will be new year here in less than 10 hours so id really like to thank all the afn folks but an extra one to the prople who follow my thread and watch me just winging it as ive only learnt everythink i know from here :bighug: also a vid of my 2 other girls who im hoping to flip in a week or so

Back