SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Hello st i will go through my old post and see what i can find. On another note st do you use the bloom tea by bio tabs as mine are going into bloom soon :thumbsup:
No mate as @Antonio_DutchPassion my organic trainer told me he just goes with the pk 5.8 and hes clued up but you can always use 1 one week and the other a week later if ya wanna use the tea also i think its a bit of a pain in the arse to make

Hi folks the 4 autopot girls are back on the res after there tlc i also gave them all 10ml a litre of pk 5.8 and a gram of bactrex yday and i will leave them now till next friday and give them the pk same every week but letting the pots dry out a fair bit really helps too .anyhow lights on and lights off vid for comparisona i also stripped the leaves of the girls too for airflow and light penetration

As some folks know ive been looking after a friend with cancer treatment he mainly wanted to stop feeling sick ect why he had chemo as he didnt want the gram a day like rso so ive made him really strong tinctures but today i realised i had a lot of bottom stuff frozen so i decided to make rso anyway and heres the early steps a quick wash with the frozen buds about 5 mins then strain it off and discard the green stuff then so thats were im up to till i boil the iso alxahol away in a rice booker that will follow but any sort of extraction i dont recomend unless your proper sensible and it must be done outdoors so safety is paramount 20240115_110543.jpg20240115_110716.jpg20240115_110613.jpg20240115_110731.jpg

Hello to all you wonderful people well today i have a vid of both tents vid 4 is my 4x4 with 3 purpleogpunch and 1 kerosenekrash thats the front left .and in tent 2 i have 1 of each and once again the kerosenekrash is on the left well anyhow ive been thinking of trying A Schwazze this means removing every leaf at different stages so im considering doing on my purple og punch as shes approaching day 14 of flower now so im after tips as i took some small bits off her yday so @NORBY @420autoflower @DOA @Eggboy @2budz so my first test plant but remember these are photos plants if that matters .and thank so much folks

nice tents and trees. loved seeing the string stalks in first video. i'm from the photo world but circumstances have changed.
that means either i gro photo 12-12 or use auto's. i have a few auto's in the vault along with some special stuff bred by a dude who's passion is this plant.

i have a 4x4 6feet 11 inches in height using the extender tubes not the regular ones, could be visa versa.

i already peeped your one of the auto masters here. i will be paying attention to you mos def.
went backward and just saw the upper videos. you cleaned up your plants much more than i have. last grow was the first time i really did it.
so, baby steps will have me do it fully like you cats do and many of my comrades also do too. less work and better results for the end game.

Last edited:
They're looking spot on, I'd go for a good Schwazze Tom. You could definately take all the large fan leaves away where needed and anything not connected to a bud site and then repeat the process in a fortnight.

nice tents and trees. loved seeing the string stalks in first video. i'm from the photo world but circumstances have changed.
that means either i gro photo 12-12 or use auto's. i have a few auto's in the vault along with some special stuff bred by a dude who's passion is this plant.

i have a 4x4 6feet 11 inches in height using the extender tubes not the regular ones, could be visa versa.

i already peeped your one of the auto masters here. i will be paying attention to you mos def.
went backward and just saw the upper videos. you cleaned up your plants much more than i have. last grow was the first time i really did it.
so, baby steps will have me do it fully like you cats do and many of my comrades also do too. less work and better results for the end game.
everything is just about trying new things especially if you have a few plants I try things on say 1 girl to see how they do also thanks for the compliments but without this place id have failed years ago
They're looking spot on, I'd go for a good Schwazze Tom. You could definately take all the large fan leaves away where needed and anything not connected to a bud site and then repeat the process in a fortnight.
than sounds like a plan mate and thanks for the tips also some 4x4 pics from before lights out these are the autopot girls .plus these need another strip down too
20240116_093551.jpg
20240116_093543.jpg
20240116_093548.jpg
20240116_093537.jpg
20240116_093535.jpg

Hey Tom, your plants look great! I've never grown photo's but I'd definitely go for it, at least on one so you can get a comparison. I start at the top and work down, usually leave a few lower leaves for insurance and I've not had any regrets - apart from the initial WTF have I done... :crying: but you get over it quickly enough.
It'll be great to see how you get on and what you think.

Hey Tom, your plants look great! I've never grown photo's but I'd definitely go for it, at least on one so you can get a comparison. I start at the top and work down, usually leave a few lower leaves for insurance and I've not had any regrets - apart from the initial WTF have I done... :crying: but you get over it quickly enough.
It'll be great to see how you get on and what you think.
I read some of your posts and to be honest i wouldnt be normal if i wernt the same .so its this girl on the right im going to do some light work building her up and ive got other plants to rely on if shes not happy as shes the only test pilot and i really appreciate your input too and your always welcome back here

Back