SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

@NORBY thanks for the rep also @DOA For all ya comments and praise mate and anyone else who pops back here i appreciate it so so much .i also like to show if i can stumble through grow after grow anybody can do it and without help from here id never of got anywere :bighug::bighug::bighug:

I stripped quite a bit of leaves and more bottom stuff today so a more professional haircut also i find nothing more mesmirising that plants in flower also a big thanks once again folks :bighug: :pass::pass:

20240109_101206.jpg

Very nice looking girls @St. Tom
dell thanks so much my friend it means a lot also can you find me some nice pics from your collection for Instagram as I got tons of views for 2 girls and if so can you pm me please

Screenshot 2024-01-09 130017.png

Tent no 2 and my purpleogpunch and kerosene krash girls are just about ready to explode .i will also be stripping these down too for airflow ect

20240108_203736.jpg
20240108_203748.jpg
20240108_203752.jpg

Some action from both tents the small tent purpleogpunch got thinned out yday and i will keep on top of her for sure .and the big girls have got some colour back in there leaves i feel as yday was there 3rd top feed with a little bac bloom at 1 ml a litre and i use this product as a little perk me up and thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion for helping me fiquire this organic growing out :bighug:i also used calmag at 1ml a litre aswell as i saw brown specling apearing on some leaves also its day 14 of flower today in this tent. And day 7 in the smaller tent :biggrin:Anyhow i just wanna thank everyone who checks my threads out too and id love all opinions good or bad folks

20240110_101647.jpg
20240110_101655.jpg

Afternoon to all you lovelly prople i just wanted peoples opinions on wheather there ready to go back on the res now as i removed them as they were losing color i felt and im trying my hardest to keep them lean and green .the pic after the video is the Kerosene Krash and the other 3 are purple og punch .anyhow going forwards these will get 10l in a litre of water once per week as per biotabs instructions and ive used this stratagey for ages now .also one more other thing if your plants of gonna be big there not a chance in hell 2 biotabs will last in a 15 litre pot so go with 3 as standard
20240111_101234.jpg
20240111_101251.jpg
20240111_101240.jpg

Afternoon to all you lovelly prople i just wanted peoples opinions on wheather there ready to go back on the res now as i removed them as they were losing color i felt and im trying my hardest to keep them lean and green .the pic after the video is the Kerosene Krash and the other 3 are purple og punch .anyhow going forwards these will get 10l in a litre of water once per week as per biotabs instructions and ive used this stratagey for ages now .also one more other thing if your plants of gonna be big there not a chance in hell 2 biotabs will last in a 15 litre pot so go with 3 as standard
View attachment 1658623View attachment 1658624View attachment 1658625View attachment 1658626
To me they look very healthy :thumbsup:

To me they look very healthy :thumbsup:
i had to remove them off the res as I've left it too long in the past so I was on it this time also bro your 3 cheese plants got lots of love on Instagram so keep posting them for me to share bro as those are the plants normal growers can expect to achieve size wise so people relate to that

i had to remove them off the res as I've left it too long in the past so I was on it this time also bro your 3 cheese plants got lots of love on Instagram so keep posting them for me to share bro as those are the plants normal growers can expect to achieve size wise so people relate to that
Hello st i will go through my old post and see what i can find. On another note st do you use the bloom tea by bio tabs as mine are going into bloom soon :thumbsup:

Back