SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Pics from this morning there on the autopot so water on from now on besides pk 5.8 as they move into flower
20240410_004503.jpg

It's been a couple of days since I turned the res on and put the 2 kerosene krash in there own tent now I also put the other 4 on the res and strain names incoming. And folks any tips or opinions wanted good or bad these are day 33 of flower @Qbgrower let me know ya thoughts and @Trichome farmer regarding flip I normally go to week 6 mac

Very nice mate. I've got nothing to add. You're getting better and better every grow.

Qb
still doesn't mean suggestions arnt helpfull as with this organic growing if was lost at first but @Antonio_DutchPassion helped me so much same as he is doing with you and maybe loads of others and the no ec or ph is a blessing too

still doesn't mean suggestions arnt helpfull as with this organic growing if was lost at first but @Antonio_DutchPassion helped me so much same as he is doing with you and maybe loads of others and the no ec or ph is a blessing too

True. As I've just said in my thread. I really recommend old timers organic bloom as well as pk boost. Noticed a big difference in taste and smell.

Qb

True. As I've just said in my thread. I really recommend old timers organic bloom as well as pk boost. Noticed a big difference in taste and smell.

Qb
I use bac bloom when needed on my top fed plants as per Antonio s instructions but I like to use the biotabs products mainly

Back