SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Check out my page buddy . You may see something worth posting on social media to help the site out.
E.g
20240417_163120.jpg
20240417_163012.jpg
20240417_134425.jpg
20240413_153932.jpg

Attachments

• 20240413_161712.jpg
    20240413_161712.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Here are my 2 kerosene krash girls they were flipped into flower yesterday along with 4x4 tent that have 2x2 of @Antonio_DutchPassion s specials and i will post them later today also @Sawney_bean I will pop in and speak to you soon

Here are my 2 kerosene krash girls they were flipped into flower yesterday along with 4x4 tent that have 2x2 of @Antonio_DutchPassion s specials and i will post them later today also @Sawney_bean I will pop in and speak to you soon
View attachment 1677875
Looking beautiful bro! :pighug:

And Happy 420 to you and all of our fellow growers here! :pass:
I have some great news to share :

For anyone interested in one of the two varieties, please have a look here :

Blaze the day and enjoy it to the fullest! :baked:

Here we go folks pics and video from both tents today as you know the 2 single girls are kerosene krash and in tent 2 on the left we have crosses from my good friend @Antonio_DutchPassion so the first are mbk s1 and the 2 on the other side are gxbc and i will give you some more info when I'm allowed also I flipped these girls this week so let's get the show on the road
20240420_222044.jpg
20240420_222041.jpg

View attachment 1678489

Here we go folks pics and video from both tents today as you know the 2 single girls are kerosene krash and in tent 2 on the left we have crosses from my good friend @Antonio_DutchPassion so the first are mbk s1 and the 2 on the other side are gxbc and i will give you some more info when I'm allowed also I flipped these girls this week so let's get the show on the road
View attachment 1678486View attachment 1678487
View attachment 1678488
View attachment 1678489
View attachment 1678490
All very nice and green :toke:

Looking lush mate! :thumbsup:Indeed let's get this show on the road :pop:

Just to understand it correctly the two ladies on the left side are the MBK S1?
And the two on the right side are the GBC's, correct?

Cheers man :baked:

Looking lush mate! :thumbsup:Indeed let's get this show on the road :pop:

Just to understand it correctly the two ladies on the left side are the MBK S1?
And the two on the right side are the GBC's, correct?

Cheers man :baked:
Yes bro that's correct and I seem to have 2 completely differant structure on the front left mbk s1 but I'm hoping will catch up stretch wise now they have been flipped

Nice one mate, they absolutely look beautiful! :cool1:The small one is the one that had a slower start germinating right.. but she is definitely playing catch-up right now! :cooldance:Personally I would open her a bit up, so the light will reach the lower sections more easily, hoping to get some stretch in those parts too (the shoots love to grow to the light).

And with the other big ladies, a bit of defoil as well as some (super)cropping might be a smart way to tone down the stretch a bit, so hopefully you'll get a more even canopy with the 4 of them. Do you have a net that you can use to uphold the stems once they are being 'supercropped'?

Looking at the massive leaves I do think its a lot of weight to carry, so a little support could be recommended. Also, later in flowering these buds can get massive and pretty compact, so some support is recommended, especially when growing the natural way :yay:

Keep it up brother, you are doing a great job so far again! :pop:

I may have went a little heavy on especially the front girl defoliating and I thinned the others out and super cropped the taller back lady and sprayed them with boom boom spray afterwards

Back