SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Last post of the day content wise I've now took all the main tops besides the one back girl in the left corner and shes the biggest girl crush at the back .anyhow my plan is all the bottom and middle stuff can either be left another week to fatten them up a bit or I will take them all down in stages as I've done this before many times but let me know your thoughts folks View attachment 1551275
View attachment 1551276
View attachment 1551277

Absolutely beautiful as usual brother :worship: :pighug: I don't see anything wrong with partial harvesting.. Having waited this long you may as well let the bottom stuff run its course under some stronger light and get the very best out of them :thumbsup:

Absolutely beautiful as usual brother :worship: :pighug: I don't see anything wrong with partial harvesting.. Having waited this long you may as well let the bottom stuff run its course under some stronger light and get the very best out of them :thumbsup:
thanks, bro and it's always good to get other people's feedback I find even after all these years of growing were still learning aren't we also my whole next run is going to be light mix soil and biotabs so water only in both tents so wish luck

Looks amazing mate.

Any idea why it's doing this when I try to give you rep?

Screenshot 2022-12-30 190803.png

Qb

Looks amazing mate.

Any idea why it's doing this when I try to give you rep?

View attachment 1551302

Qb
That's because the last person you gave rep to was St-Tom. Give someone else rep and you can give some to Tom again ;)
Speaking of...Amazing buds. A bucket full!! You rock brother!!!

That's because the last person you gave rep to was St-Tom. Give someone else rep and you can give some to Tom again ;)
Speaking of...Amazing buds. A bucket full!! You rock brother!!!
as bob said your soiling Me too much @Qbgrower also I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your love and just for being what afn is all about as without you members it couldn't be the place it is :bighug: and we will be into a new year in a few hours so all the best for 2023 my friends

twenty 20 girl crush tops off harvest
Here's my first post of the new year plant wise and I want to say a massive thanks to all the firms who have provided me with seeds and anything else over the years .anyhow @Twenty20 Adam here's some nice pics and vids off the tops of the girl crush at day 73 of flower so I've now removed all the tops and the last video is what's left of my plants that I'm going to finish in the week

20230101_134924.jpg

That's a nice trim job @St. Tom

What's your technique??

Qb
I've bought all the best trim shears well hand held ones and to be honest I seem to do a normal faster job with just bog standard plastic handle scissors and I first just start giving them fast outer trim and if you saw how fast I do it I think you would be a bit worried about losing anything off the buds but I'm careful and at some stage I will video it just to show as I done all them tops in about 30 mins but there not the most leafy of strains

I've bought all the best trim shears well hand held ones and to be honest I seem to do a normal faster job with just bog standard plastic handle scissors and I first just start giving them fast outer trim and if you saw how fast I do it I think you would be a bit worried about losing anything off the buds but I'm careful and at some stage I will video it just to show as I done all them tops in about 30 mins but there not the most leafy of strains

30 minutes! Fucking hell Tom, that's lightning quick. That'd be a few hours for me.

Qb

Here's my first post of the new year plant wise and I want to say a massive thanks to all the firms who have provided me with seeds and anything else over the years .anyhow @Twenty20 Adam here's some nice pics and vids off the tops of the girl crush at day 73 of flower so I've now removed all the tops and the last video is what's left of my plants that I'm going to finish in the week
View attachment 1551793
View attachment 1551794
View attachment 1551795
View attachment 1551796
Beautiful my brother!! :headbang::d5:

Back