SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Some pics of my 5 photo children today 3 panty punch and 2 girl crush twenty20 these will all be grown in my 4x4 and flipped after the night queen auto goes or there abouts .and my 3 Dutch passion girls the night queen is 45 days old and trichomes and cream are at day 38
20220909_181530.jpg
20220909_181545.jpg
20220909_181752.jpg

My misses hates that there is a strain with the name Panties. She has forbidden me to grow pink panties out of protest :crying:

She's an old school feminist to the core, I so love her for it.
it is a bit of a sex pest name isn't it and its a 30 per cent thc strain but I could of grown mackand crack but I think that's worse

it is a bit of a sex pest name isn't it and its a 30 per cent thc strain but I could of grown mackand crack but I think that's worse

I'm kinda in agreement with her, the naming game need to move away from its prohibition roots. Like naming it after guns or harder drugs. It doesn't do any good towards mass acceptance.

Dam, I must be getting old with my old man rant :rofl:

I'm kinda in agreement with her, the naming game need to move away from its prohibition roots. Like naming it after guns or harder drugs. It doesn't do any good towards mass acceptance.

Dam, I must be getting old with my old man rant :rofl:
to be honest, I don't really think much into it and I'm super hard to offend but I was very surprised with the crack reference. besides that a good friend who I won't name sent me a tester of both strains and they were both nice smokes so they ended up on my to-do list

to be honest, I don't really think much into it and I'm super hard to offend but I was very surprised with the crack reference. besides that a good friend who I won't name sent me a tester of both strains and they were both nice smokes so they ended up on my to-do list

I so want to grow pink panties, I've heard really good things... I shall re name it pink panther, she'll never know :rofl:

You won't regret growing that Mac 'n Crack. She's one of my three goto cultivars for the moment :baked:
1660585051336_small.jpg

You won't regret growing that Mac 'n Crack. She's one of my three goto cultivars for the moment :baked:
View attachment 1511834
bob how do you think the biotabs girls are looking if you see anything please give me pointers also I'm growing the pink panties this run but I do have some macncrack seeds for the future

bob how do you think the biotabs girls are looking if you see anything please give me pointers also I'm growing the pink panties this run but I do have some macncrack seeds for the future
Those ladies are just plain gorgeous buddy. I can't give you advice...You give me advice :bow::cheers:

A sad post today as you folks basically site wide know I love my dogs and I've had German shepherd's with my wife since 1997 and zeta is my last one and sadly she got kicked by a horse and had to be put to sleep yesterday so this post is to honour her she was a lovely girl and I've cried a river since yday so rip my girl
IMG-20220908-WA0013.jpeg
20220819_211243.jpg
20220819_192808.jpg
IMG-20211204-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20220728-WA0000.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-104528_Gallery.jpg

Kyote

Sweet puppers, may you journey well .. so sorry

DCLXVI

I am so sorry to hear. Terrible news. Thank you Zeta for watching our friend St.Tom as long as you could.

blue

Oh Tom, so sorry to hear! RIP gorgeous Zeta
Back