SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

From a fellow Animal lover and friend I'd like to say that my heart is absolutely broken for you,, I know how much you loved your Zeta.
Ive got loads of small dogs mate and my daughter's ponys are always in the garden along with them.
From posting this about Zeta, u have probly saved the life of one of my guys and the roaming together will stop now.
Run free Zeta
thanks so much I'm still in shock and this is her with the foals
I’m so sorry Tom… my condolences brother. :sad:
I know you loved her very much and I’m sure she will be missed.
thanks it means a lot also thanks @DCLXVI and all you other guys
Screenshot_20220524-104528_Gallery.jpg

:bighug: to you brother, Had to put our GS Sandy down 5 years ago. The love they give is very special .. take good care
thanks for sharing bro and your good wishes :bighug:

so sorry for you mate, take your time. Sitting here several minutes I can't find any appropriate words - just take a bug hug from me and some moments of peaceful silence.
:bighug:
so sorry

so sorry for you mate, take your time. Sitting here several minutes I can't find any appropriate words - just take a bug hug from me and some moments of peaceful silence.
:bighug:
so sorry
Thanks so much bro but I'm so sad at the min so I just went and done some gardening and I really appreciate all you folks kind words :bighug:

It's as hard as losing any friend.

Eventually you'll just be able to remember the love and the good times. That in between time is the worst. I hope your hobby keeps you busy and helps the time pass.

I appreciate all the hard work you do sharing your grows and knowledge with us.

A sad post today as you folks basically site wide know I love my dogs and I've had German shepherd's with my wife since 1997 and zeta is my last one and sadly she got kicked by a horse and had to be put to sleep yesterday so this post is to honour her she was a lovely girl and I've cried a river since yday so rip my girl View attachment 1512290View attachment 1512291View attachment 1512292View attachment 1512293View attachment 1512294View attachment 1512295
I am sorry to hear that st very sad

It's as hard as losing any friend.

Eventually you'll just be able to remember the love and the good times. That in between time is the worst. I hope your hobby keeps you busy and helps the time pass.

I appreciate all the hard work you do sharing your grows and knowledge with us.
thanks, bro its the empty house that's the main thing
I am sorry to hear that st very sad
Thanks Dell I've been knocked sideways

Back