SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Afternoon to all you lovely people. We'll today I've got a busy day stripping the cheese puff girls down again as there approaching 5 weeks tommorow I took a lot off the very bottom s the other day and they took it in there stride .anyhow back to the Kerosene Krash these girls are like there on steroids as I took some more bits last night and bent some more tops

After a little thinning out today i reckon they look a lot better and the light can penetrate the canopy now plus better airflow too . 20230524_164623.jpg20230524_164616.jpgand as you can see in pic no2 I've got a very nosey furry friend and yes it's Alfie :biggrin:

Afternoon to all you lovely people. We'll today I've got a busy day stripping the cheese puff girls down again as there approaching 5 weeks tommorow I took a lot off the very bottom s the other day and they took it in there stride .anyhow back to the Kerosene Krash these girls are like there on steroids as I took some more bits last night and bent some more tops
View attachment 1596517
View attachment 1596518
@DeanOnAuto the ones in the 1st video have been flipped as there older so they are 10 days in flower now and the second video will be flipped in around 10 days as I want them to fill the 4x4 as they are 34 days old today

@DeanOnAuto the ones in the 1st video have been flipped as there older so they are 10 days in flower now and the second video will be flipped in around 10 days as I want them to fill the 4x4 as they are 34 days old today
You're killing it in that garden. :toke:

You're killing it in that garden. :toke:
im loving these biotabs as even in flower I usually start losing colour early and I'm playing catchup trying to get them to look and feel healthy but hopefully this run I will use the knowledge I gained off the last grow plus I'm going to be using compost teas going forwards too and thanks bro

im loving these biotabs as even in flower I usually start losing colour early and I'm playing catchup trying to get them to look and feel healthy but hopefully this run I will use the knowledge I gained off the last grow plus I'm going to be using compost teas going forwards too and thanks bro
I did a few grows with bio-tabs, I'm not actually sure why I stopped using them. I had really good results and like you said, colour fade is not really an issue. I've still got a few in a draw somewhere. :jointman:

I did a few grows with bio-tabs, I'm not actually sure why I stopped using them. I had really good results and like you said, colour fade is not really an issue. I've still got a few in a draw somewhere. :jointman:
I do mine with silicium flash in the medium as well as the startrex so you won't really need orgatrex so water only and pk or compost tea going forwards also here's a lights on pic of the Kerosene Krash girls and the light makes them look paler

Back