SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

It is time to take away a few more leaves here and there, best to start from the bottom up, and pick anything away that is covered in multiple layers of foliage. Like i said before, if you get to the top, don't take away all the big fan leaves, but if some are blocking the light for many shoots down below just take the scissor and cut them in half or take off a quarter.

Regarding the PK, its time to start now, week 3 has started, personally I would start with a low dosage the next 2-3 weeks and gradually increase it when the ladies mature. I have never been a big fan of tea's, with the bottle you have more control and ease (not having to brew stuff) but it should work fine as well. Seen many growers use it.

Keep at it bro! :d5:

It is time to take away a few more leaves here and there, best to start from the bottom up, and pick anything away that is covered in multiple layers of foliage. Like i said before, if you get to the top, don't take away all the big fan leaves, but if some are blocking the light for many shoots down below just take the scissor and cut them in half or take off a quarter.

Regarding the PK, its time to start now, week 3 has started, personally I would start with a low dosage the next 2-3 weeks and gradually increase it when the ladies mature. I have never been a big fan of tea's, with the bottle you have more control and ease (not having to brew stuff) but it should work fine as well. Seen many growers use it.

Keep at it bro! :d5:
I'm just gonna stick with the bottle of 5.8 pk for now as you said but now the autopot girls are in flower am going to wait till all the plants can have the tea so say in just over 2 weeks as it's not worth me brewing it for 2 plants so I think that's the plan for now .also I wanna thank everybody who comes back here and if I could break the weed out for all of us to smoke I would .
Heres a couple of pics of alfie yday in next doors pool
IMG-20230529-WA0003.jpg20230528_160027.jpg

Just a quick update today but everything seems to be going great in both tents and the 4 cheese 🧀 puffs are starting to stretch and even the mutant little straggler is starting to look OK. I also started with the pk5.8 at a low dose of 0.5ml a litre in the older Kerosene Krash tent

20230531_223010.jpg
20230531_223013.jpg

Lovely field mate, top heads are looking fantastic! :toke:
Definitely going to be some nice top cola's growing there soon, there is a good internodal distance so they will grow as one.

Regarding the lower part of the canopy, try to defoliate it a bit more, still a lot of foliage on top of each other.
This way you'll get bigger flowers in the bottom part too. But I have to say, job well done, keep them green bro! :pighug:

Lovely field mate, top heads are looking fantastic! :toke:
Definitely going to be some nice top cola's growing there soon, there is a good internodal distance so they will grow as one.

Regarding the lower part of the canopy, try to defoliate it a bit more, still a lot of foliage on top of each other.
This way you'll get bigger flowers in the bottom part too. But I have to say, job well done, keep them green bro! :pighug:
I did take some away maybe not enough but I will take some more for sure at lights on my friend and thanks again Antonio

I had a thinning out evening yday on both tents not that you can really tell with the 4 cheese puffs and those ladies are on day 4 of flower today .and last but not least check out my lovely canopy I thinned a bit of the middle stuff as per @Antonio_DutchPassion s instructions and I will add some more pics later on
20230602_101646.jpg
20230602_101640.jpg

Back