SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I was like that for several hours after hitting the green dragon coconut oil a little too hard in my coffee. I knew the dose was a bit heavy, well not that damn heavy! :funny:
As long as you enjoyed it bro that's all that matters

I was like that for several hours after hitting the green dragon coconut oil a little too hard in my coffee. I knew the dose was a bit heavy, well not that damn heavy! :funny:
Oh the irony! Yeah, I got bit this morning!
The pain woke me this morning, so a bit of canna coffee was in order. Not heavy dose either.
After breakfast, I lay down on my Purple mattress to get my muscles relaxed. The immediate pain relief I get from when I first lay down on my bed was just too good to me. I guess I went off into NaNa land!
There went three hours of my day!:face:

Something completely different today This is our apple tree growing in the uk and she gets no special treatment at all so my garden soil must be absolutely packed with goodies live organic .at the moment these arnt ready but we get bucketfulls from her but most go to waste sadly 😥 also I will post more pics as she fattens up .also last pic is at my front door a poppy 20230607_154918.jpg 20230607_153156.jpg20230607_153145.jpg20230607_153100.jpg

Something completely different today This is our apple tree growing in the uk and she gets no special treatment at all so my garden soil must be absolutely packed with goodies live organic .at the moment these arnt ready but we get bucketfulls from her but most go to waste sadly 😥 also I will post more pics as she fattens up .also last pic is at my front door a poppy View attachment 1601136 View attachment 1601131View attachment 1601132View attachment 1601133
Damn! I sure miss my fruit tree mini orchard!:oops1:
I lavished that area with a very large percentage of my regular composting and vermicomosting results. A mix cover crop with a lot of nitrogen fixing legumes.
Of all the trees I grew, the one I miss most is my 2 plum trees! They were absolute, pure heaven! I've never had plums like that ever before or ever since!

I've got the munchies really really really bad! Guess what I'm craving?:face:
:funny::funny::funny::funny:

edit.............................. I keep having visions of buttered toast with this plum Jelly! Oh my God! I don't have any kind of Jelly in the house damn it!

Damn! I sure miss my fruit tree mini orchard!:oops1:
I lavished that area with a very large percentage of my regular composting and vermicomosting results. A mix cover crop with a lot of nitrogen fixing legumes.
Of all the trees I grew, the one I miss most is my 2 plum trees! They were absolute, pure heaven! I've never had plums like that ever before or ever since!

I've got the munchies really really really bad! Guess what I'm craving?:face:
:funny::funny::funny::funny:

edit.............................. I keep having visions of buttered toast with this plum Jelly! Oh my God! I don't have any kind of Jelly in the house damn it!
Bro that's jam on toast here in the uk but you can get just basic jam or preserve I'm not sure what's best but my wife buys the nice one and you can beat it on toast especially when you have the munchies and beleave it or not I have it nearly every day so you have some great taste

Nothing can beat pulling a fresh apple from the tree and eat it or make compote from it or apple cake or tartetatin, mhmmmm....♥
It shows Bob my soil is really good but as you see I've got fences both sides pretty close so that's why I don't pop plants out every year as I worry a bit about the smell :hookah:but when I haven't got anything growing inside I have been known to do a couple

It shows Bob my soil is really good but as you see I've got fences both sides pretty close so that's why I don't pop plants out every year as I worry a bit about the smell :hookah:but when I haven't got anything growing inside I have been known to do a couple
Yeah, put some heavy smelling plants around them, masks the smell quite a bit. Lavender seems a good one to have. Gonna sow me a whole tray of 'm next year to put inside the greenhouse. :thumbsup:

Yeah, put some heavy smelling plants around them, masks the smell quite a bit. Lavender seems a good one to have. Gonna sow me a whole tray of 'm next year to put inside the greenhouse. :thumbsup:
I used lavender when I last put them outside also here's a vid from tonight before lights on I've noticed slight tip burn so need to lower the pk 5.8 but I'm chuffed with these girls at day 24 of flower 🌼

Back