SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I had a thinning out evening yday on both tents not that you can really tell with the 4 cheese puffs and those ladies are on day 4 of flower today .and last but not least check out my lovely canopy I thinned a bit of the middle stuff as per @Antonio_DutchPassion s instructions and I will add some more pics later on
View attachment 1599489View attachment 1599490View attachment 1599491
That is what a canopy should look like zero deficiencies and no droop at all bloody amazing 👏

That is what a canopy should look like zero deficiencies and no droop at all bloody amazing 👏
Fingers crossed it stays that way but I think on my earlier biotabs girls it says use 2 tabs per 15 litre of soil but seen as my plants vary from large to massive I went with 3 tabs per pot and I think that should keep them more than happy longer :d5: also can you make sure you pop in the staff room say hello

Fingers crossed it stays that way but I think on my earlier biotabs girls it says use 2 tabs per 15 litre of soil but seen as my plants vary from large to massive I went with 3 tabs per pot and I think that should keep them more than happy longer :d5: also can you make sure you pop in the staff room say hello
For sure I will drop in to be honest I did not know we had a staff room thanks for the heads up.

For sure I will drop in to be honest I did not know we had a staff room thanks for the heads up.
I just tagged you back there also here's some pics from this evening lights on and off of the Kerosene krash photo sisters I also took a few more leaves away from the middle bits

20230603_221859.jpg
20230603_221905.jpg

Couple of vids from last night 🌙 in the smaller tent the girl on the right is showing she's a bit more hungrier than her bigger sister so I need to address that and apart from that everything is ticking over great 👍
And now the 4 cheese puffs girls are well on track on the autopots and are on day 7 of flower so I'm just waiting on a bit of a stretch on them I also keep thinning them out but by the next day they don't seem to notice and seem very tough plants

Screenshot_20230604_224851_Days Counter.jpg

Couple of vids from last night 🌙 in the smaller tent the girl on the right is showing she's a bit more hungrier than her bigger sister so I need to address that and apart from that everything is ticking over great 👍
And now the 4 cheese puffs girls are well on track on the autopots and are on day 7 of flower so I'm just waiting on a bit of a stretch on them I also keep thinning them out but by the next day they don't seem to notice and seem very tough plants
View attachment 1600532
View attachment 1600533View attachment 1600534
You are getting the bio tabs dialed in and using auto pots. Your regiment is consistent and amazing. You are keeping it easy and producing quality plants. That smaller one will play catch up and be a producer.

Back