SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

You are getting the bio tabs dialed in and using auto pots. Your regiment is consistent and amazing. You are keeping it easy and producing quality plants. That smaller one will play catch up and be a producer.
On the first video those 2 are top fed and one girls seems more hungrier than the other but the autopots girls are in my 4x4 but I do have a smaller mutant who seems to be perking up
One happy lot in there my friend!! BioTabs & Autopots for the win!!!
I'm hoping it's problem free Bob but on this run I went with 3 biotabs for every 15 litre pot even the 2 top fed as per @Antonio_DutchPassion Instructions and going by my past runs I'd had multiple problems with them yellowing up early so I think I've avoided that

On the first video those 2 are top fed and one girls seems more hungrier than the other but the autopots girls are in my 4x4 but I do have a smaller mutant who seems to be perking up

I'm hoping it's problem free Bob but on this run I went with 3 biotabs for every 15 litre pot even the 2 top fed as per @Antonio_DutchPassion Instructions and going by my past runs I'd had multiple problems with them yellowing up early so I think I've avoided that
I'm following your advice and will be dunking them tabs in later tonight. Three tabs for the 7gallon pots and four for the 10 gallon, knowing there's already a tab worth of nutrients mixed into the soil, that'll surely be enough :thumbsup:
Add some tea to that mix and we have a happy plant!! :d5:

I'm following your advice and will be dunking them tabs in later tonight. Three tabs for the 7gallon pots and four for the 10 gallon, knowing there's already a tab worth of nutrients mixed into the soil, that'll surely be enough :thumbsup:
Add some tea to that mix and we have a happy plant!! :d5:
i think it all depends if you grow big plants as mine tend to get very big so with them extra nutes available I won't be starving them early in the flowering phase as I did on the last run I played a lot of catch up I felt .and regarding the teas once the 4x4 tent catch up in flower all the plants will be given the tea for sure bro and thanks for always answering my question s

Not really much to post update wise but the 2 Kerosene Krash are in great shape

They are looking nice and lush :thumbsup:
I think it's one of the best canopy s I've had level wise at least also the 2 Kerosene Krash photos have packed the smaller 76x76x180 tent .and a big thanks for popping back here delboy

I don't want to offend anyone but imaging sleeping with not a care in the world airing you balls so look at my lunatit of a dog Alfie ❤️ he also eventually fell off

I don't want to offend anyone but imaging sleeping with not a care in the world airing you balls so look at my lunatit of a dog Alfie ❤️ he also eventually fell off
View attachment 1600905
That's certainly feeling safe and relaxed! LOL

Back