SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Looking so much better bro, I think more soil and air has given them more breath-ability :thumbsup:
I do think the slightly wetter conditions has halted their growth maybe by a bit but nothing too bad.

Now they have found their way in their new homes its going to be great to see them flourish mate!:cooldance:

Work your magic as always bro :goodluck:

Looking so much better bro, I think more soil and air has given them more breath-ability :thumbsup:
I do think the slightly wetter conditions has halted their growth maybe by a bit but nothing too bad.

Now they have found their way in their new homes its going to be great to see them flourish mate!:cooldance:

Work your magic as always bro :goodluck:
i was thinking of topping the whole lot soon as that's my normal routine also when I first potted these girls up the solo cups needed watering and I just thought they would get water once in the bigger pots so a newb mistake as that soil isn't waterlogged in the slightest but I do love your eagle eyes so keep on telling me if you think I can do anything at all better and a massive thanks bro

I don't think there's going to be much of a stunting problem with them.
I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but I've had girls for I've topped them when I felt they had been held back just a bit, then they just totally blast off after topping. I do have one that when I topped her, that was just pretty much it with her. I think she didn't like the topping and or the environment though.

Here's something that I want to test on my next auto grow.
I think I'm going to select some known short indicas and place them in my 2X4 tent with the far red.
I'm not gonna turn on the far red until it gets past that Spindly seedling stage, but after that it's gonna be on 18/6 with the main light. And I'm gonna run it like that up until about two weeks before chop.
Naturally if I see too much elongation I'll pull it back.

I think one that is a pretty good candidate that I've grown a couple of times and know the structure very well is Sour Stomper. Now there are two phenos and I think I've got the purple one both times. The green one is a bit larger from my understanding. I know her basic structure very well and her bud structure.
I think the only difference would be running them in Earth box juniors. I've never ran sour stomper in anything other than a three gallon rain science bag. And then I'll probably want the top her and train her. :biggrin: :eyebrows:

I think I still should be able to derive a conclusion on how the deep red affected Sour Stomper.

The point of that this post is that, one of the biggest things that a lot of growers come up against is stunting. We all know that you really do have to have your stuff Together to be a pretty good grower of auto flowers. Stuff happens and we just don't have the stars aligned quite as well as we thought we did! I'm just thinking this may be one way of helping to avoid or reduce stunting problems early on.

I'm still going to do that testing of the deep red in this upcoming grow with one known photo girl. I think I'm gonna run it same cycle as the main and justice leave it out two weeks before chop. Should be a good test run for the autos.

Here's something that I want to test on my next auto grow.
I think I'm going to select some known short indicas and place them in my 2X4 tent with the far red.
I'm not gonna turn on the far red until it gets past that Spindly seedling stage, but after that it's gonna be on 18/6 with the main light. And I'm gonna run it like that up until about two weeks before chop.
Naturally if I see too much elongation I'll pull it back.

I think one that is a pretty good candidate that I've grown a couple of times and know the structure very well is Sour Stomper. Now there are two phenos and I think I've got the purple one both times. The green one is a bit larger from my understanding. I know her basic structure very well and her bud structure.
I think the only difference would be running them in Earth box juniors. I've never ran sour stomper in anything other than a three gallon rain science bag. And then I'll probably want the top her and train her. :biggrin: :eyebrows:

I think I still should be able to derive a conclusion on how the deep red affected Sour Stomper.

The point of that this post is that, one of the biggest things that a lot of growers come up against is stunting. We all know that you really do have to have your stuff Together to be a pretty good grower of auto flowers. Stuff happens and we just don't have the stars aligned quite as well as we thought we did! I'm just thinking this may be one way of helping to avoid or reduce stunting problems early on.

I'm still going to do that testing of the deep red in this upcoming grow with one known photo girl. I think I'm gonna run it same cycle as the main and justice leave it out two weeks before chop. Should be a good test run for the autos.
Tag me when you do brother :cheers:

So as folks know I make rick simpson oil quite a lot but sometimes if I've got a load of bud in my freezer I prefer to put in the alcahol and boil it off once I get around 2 it in my rice cooker always outdoors. The final pics are from today the plants are looking tip top 20240329_141021.jpg20240329_143112.jpg20240329_143219.jpg20240329_143620.jpg20240329_143711.jpg20240329_143850.jpg20240329_173420.jpg20240329_173426.jpg

Hey bro! Have you tried chilling the ISO with dry ice before adding it to the bud? You will get a much clearer liquid and not so much chlorophyl in the end product. I accidentally stumbled upon this when experimenting with dry ice sifting, which didn't work out that well. So I dumped everything into a bucket and added the ISO to that. That mixture started to harden inside the bucket so I had to wait until the dry ice had melted and the mixture turned liquid again.
The freezing point of ISO lies half a degree below the temperature of the dry ice, so you might want to let it be for a moment until the ISO stops acting like a gel. As soon as it turns liquid it's good to go. I've read that the lower the temperature of ISO or plain alcohol the harder it gets for water soluble (ie, chlorophyl) things to dissolve in the mixture.

Hey bro! Have you tried chilling the ISO with dry ice before adding it to the bud? You will get a much clearer liquid and not so much chlorophyl in the end product. I accidentally stumbled upon this when experimenting with dry ice sifting, which didn't work out that well. So I dumped everything into a bucket and added the ISO to that. That mixture started to harden inside the bucket so I had to wait until the dry ice had melted and the mixture turned liquid again.
The freezing point of ISO lies half a degree below the temperature of the dry ice, so you might want to let it be for a moment until the ISO stops acting like a gel. As soon as it turns liquid it's good to go. I've read that the lower the temperature of ISO or plain alcohol the harder it gets for water soluble (ie, chlorophyl) things to dissolve in the mixture.
That's 1 thing we can't get well it's not readily available is dry ice also if you leave that liquid just on the side the sun makes it turn brown. But at least I've not got stacks of bud in my freezer no more

Few pics from yday and today we've got family staying so it's just an in and out job so that's why there bunched up easy to water lol 20240331_181636.jpg20240402_100502.jpg20240402_100504.jpg

Back