Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

DAY 44 FOR ROOT BEER FLOAT
After yesterday's clean-up of the girls, RBF grew up enough that I had to raise her light. I can see now that I have to make up my soft wire, Velcro tape and clam style clip for each outer major branches to get them against the sides of the tent of the tent again. They are all JUMPING upwards at a crazy rate and moving away from the side as it is growing up. The only downside is she won't be coming out until she's chopped.
She just a beast! And another two months to go......Jeeze!
Can you say "1pound Jr"?
View attachment 1591405
That's a nice example of a good grower with auxin flowing through the plant .
As you know some plants just revert to survival mode and flower or stop growing.
@Jean-O nice work mate.

That's a nice example of a good grower with auxin flowing through the plant .
As you know some plants just revert to survival mode and flower or stop growing.
@Jean-O nice work mate.
The auxins are running thru her for sure! I've just hit the marks with this girl. That's all. Hopefully I can still keep doing so. I'm hoping with more training today, hopefully I can get the branches 'set' in their position, where they won't change too much by the time for her last top dressing for flower. I'm pretty sure that with her current possibility of bud she's gonna produce, she's gonna need weekly top water feeding for flower towards the end.

@Jean-O done a great job with this one for sure. If she's got reasonable mold resistance, with RotBlock/Phyter. she would be interesting outdoors here.

The auxins are running thru her for sure! I've just hit the marks with this girl. That's all. Hopefully I can still keep doing so. I'm hoping with more training today, hopefully I can get the branches 'set' in their position, where they won't change too much by the time for her last top dressing for flower. I'm pretty sure that with her current possibility of bud she's gonna produce, she's gonna need weekly top water feeding for flower towards the end.

@Jean-O done a great job with this one for sure. If she's got reasonable mold resistance, with RotBlock/Phyter. she would be interesting outdoors here.
Love it.

DAY 44 FOR ROOT BEER FLOAT
After yesterday's clean-up of the girls, RBF grew up enough that I had to raise her light. I can see now that I have to make up my soft wire, Velcro tape and clam style clip for each outer major branches to get them against the sides of the tent of the tent again. They are all JUMPING upwards at a crazy rate and moving away from the side as it is growing up. The only downside is she won't be coming out until she's chopped.
She just a beast! And another two months to go......Jeeze!
Can you say "1pound Jr"?
View attachment 1591405
This was my RBF in a 3 gallon...... Every 6 hours during peak flower...

:crying:
thirsty-water.gif

She looks happy amigro!
:headbang:

This was my RBF in a 3 gallon...... Every 6 hours during peak flower...

:crying:
View attachment 1591441

She looks happy amigro!
:headbang:
Thanks!
Good to know!
How long did yours run?
I think a lb is possible in a Jr with this girl. She's setting herself up for a bunch of major colas and lots of smaller ones.

My Magnolia tree is in bloom. I found this very tiny bee in one that had bloomed a few days ago.
I've never seen one quite this small.
IMG_20230508_123821573.jpg
IMG_20230508_123831116_HDR.jpg

Thanks @Tom Bombadil !
Considering this run's rough start, her health is even more dramatic.
That particular girl is exceptionally healthy. Unreal vigor in stretch.
I could not be more pleased with what Adam created!

Back