Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

Well, I don't know when she's gonna stop, but it is kind of funny watching Bubble Tricks after her dark time or my dark time, she's gonna jump up! :funny:
She's almost reached the height of one of Elephant's lower buds!:headbang::crying:
I think she's gonna be an interesting girl as she progresses! I'm glad I didn't train her or top. I think I'm gonna let her grow a few more days and then maybe at the most just opener up. I really don't have enough room to train her much.

It's day 73 for Root Beer Float. The purple hue in the buds is slowly becoming more prominent and visible. It's still very light, but you can see it very easily. It's not enough for the camera to pick up yet, though. Do the buds turn purple with this particular strain or pheno?
I am really still struggling keeping this girl properly fed. I think I'm in a good position for flower nutrients, but it seems she's hungry for more nitrogen. I don't wanna give her too much and cause fox tailing on this girl.
So I brewed up a little concoction in a one gallon container. It was mostly for flower with a little bit of nitrogen in there. I was going to add some aminos just before putting the water in the reservoir this time, but friggin' spaced it out! :face:
I'll see how she reacts to this feeding and it looks like her next dry period I will have to spray some aminos on the topsoil.

@Jean-O does this girl develop purple buds? Or is this a different pheno expression?
I do know one thing though. I'm not running this girl in a Junior again!

I am gonna hit Vidamints with the same concoction and no nitrogen because she doesn't need it.

If Root Beer Float.proves to be good meds, I think the next time I run her it will be in the 4x4 in a 15 to 20 gallon Rain Science bag and give her rule over half the tent. Should be a pretty effortless grow and should be pretty damn productive.

CBG Force got one gallon of plain humic acid water. I have to go look add to description and see how much longer she supposedly has. And I guess I need to start looking at her trichomes. From Dutch Passions website,A hybrid autoflower with a widely branched plant structure with an average flowering time of approximately 11 to 12 weeks So she should be done within the next two weeks.
I did find out that they also have a photo CBG Force.

Last edited:
I can't really tell if Root Beer Float had a good reaction to the application or not. She was tiny bit more 'ready to go' than normal at first light on. Hopefully this application will last a bit!
Maybe by morning I will be able to tell something.

Miss Eager Beaver is now at the height of Elephant lowest bud. Elephant is on blocks to raise her up closer to the light!
IMG_20230607_003437899.jpg
IMG_20230607_003437899 (2).jpg

My Twenty20 baby, still a baby with no sex, is doing very well! She's still a bit of an odd structure. But I think she's gonna be a very interesting girl with what she's got going. I gave her 1000 milliliters of plain water in her reservoir. The next time she'll get 2000.
IMG_20230607_004300163.jpg
IMG_20230607_004309972.jpg
IMG_20230607_004316550.jpg

Now look at this sexy ASS bud! I think I captured a fair amount of the purpling.
DADDY LIKES!:headbang::woohoo::woohoo:

IMG_20230607_003814015.jpg
IMG_20230607_003815889.jpg

It's day 73 for Root Beer Float. The purple hue in the buds is slowly becoming more prominent and visible. It's still very light, but you can see it very easily. It's not enough for the camera to pick up yet, though. Do the buds turn purple with this particular strain or pheno?
I am really still struggling keeping this girl properly fed. I think I'm in a good position for flower nutrients, but it seems she's hungry for more nitrogen. I don't wanna give her too much and cause fox tailing on this girl.
So I brewed up a little concoction in a one gallon container. It was mostly for flower with a little bit of nitrogen in there. I was going to add some aminos just before putting the water in the reservoir this time, but friggin' spaced it out! :face:
I'll see how she reacts to this feeding and it looks like her next dry period I will have to spray some aminos on the topsoil.

@Jean-O does this girl develop purple buds? Or is this a different pheno expression?
I do know one thing though. I'm not running this girl in a Junior again!

I am gonna hit Vidamints with the same concoction and no nitrogen because she doesn't need it.

If Root Beer Float.proves to be good meds, I think the next time I run her it will be in the 4x4 in a 15 to 20 gallon Rain Science bag and give her rule over half the tent. Should be a pretty effortless grow and should be pretty damn productive.

CBG Force got one gallon of plain humic acid water. I have to go look add to description and see how much longer she supposedly has. And I guess I need to start looking at her trichomes. From Dutch Passions website,A hybrid autoflower with a widely branched plant structure with an average flowering time of approximately 11 to 12 weeks So she should be done within the next two weeks.
I did find out that they also have a photo CBG Force.
A lot of the phenotypes finish out purple with the RBF, it's not anything I've selected for however. It's usually late in the flowering cycle that it develops the purple flowers . She's looking very tasty I'll bet it smells delicious!

A lot of the phenotypes finish out purple with the RBF, it's not anything I've selected for however. It's usually late in the flowering cycle that it develops the purple flowers . She's looking very tasty I'll bet it smells delicious!
She definitely smells! I'm still getting that garlic like pungent first impression smell hits your nose. It takes a little time with the girl before the more sweet/ fruity smell creeps in. Now, when I worked her the other day and my arms got coated, the smell was more sweet. Oh she's definitely a turpy girl!!!
I'm getting fits of the Mervyn's Lady when I open the tent and look at her!
tenor.gif

If I can keep her going well, I'm just gonna have to dry her all for flower. If she's good meds, the next time I grow her I'll make live rosin with her. I think the hash should be quite interesting! And I think she would be quite productive with the dry-ice shake.
She is proving to be quite demanding when grown in a Junior. A Regular Earthbox with my modified separator will be much easier grow with this Hungry Girl!

Sex
When Double Bubble decided to show sex at,26 days, she did it with quite the flair! There was nothing when I watered the other day and at lights out today, there was nothing obvious. Lights on , there was quite a difference!
The three gallon bags took a gallon of feed between the two. I did several rounds of top watering with periods of waiting in between and got just a little over half through top water . The last feed was put it in the trays and it was sucked up in very short fashion. A little bit leaf tucking on Double Bubble was in order and I moved her into a little bit better light. We'll see what the swap does. Bubble Tricks keeps reaching skyward!
Double Bubble in the Earthbox we have to be check for sex at midnight.

edit........................Yup! Double Bubble in the Earthbox showed sex!........... Close enough to be called the same day . Let's see how she reacts to having those sex hormones going.
IMG_20230607_181552396.jpg
IMG_20230607_184925748.jpg
IMG_20230607_184947711.jpg
IMG_20230607_184957706.jpg
IMG_20230607_185004695.jpg
IMG_20230607_185254729_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
The 4x4 girls got a bit of a clean needed clean up.
CBD Haze, Sweet CBD and VidaMints got a flower top watering with Build A Bloom and my FFJ with surfactant and EM1

CBD Haze Is bulking up quite nicely! I think she would have been an amazing producer if not for the gnats, as it is it still will be very respectable. The buds are getting quite hard.
IMG_20230608_115853178.jpg
IMG_20230608_115942596.jpg

IMG_20230608_123327792_HDR.jpg

Vidamints is going to be quite the producer! We're getting some frost in there too!
IMG_20230608_111629237.jpg
IMG_20230608_111658574.jpg
IMG_20230608_111840599.jpg

VidaMints fuzzy roots going into the nutrient mound. So are the amount of plant mass and amount of bud, she has
been a very efficient grower! I'm hopeful that she makes good medicine for someone!
IMG_20230608_120848476_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230608_123316347_HDR.jpg

Elephant will have to wait for a trim up at a later date.

Look who's trying to stick her head up among the big girls!!!
IMG_20230608_123303451.jpg
IMG_20230608_123544178.jpg

Back