Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

Well, seems the BTI in the two Reg EBs didn't have the same result as the Jrs. I guess I needed to hit them a bit harder. I'm gonna spray the BTI again as soon as the new girls are up.
All the 'todes' are distributed. I'm gonna go back and mix a tiny bit of Dynomoco in the panting area and plant muh beans.
The planting area is well settled. All I'm gonna do is lay the seed on it's side, sightly push it down just a little bit and cover with a thin layer with a fine mist to settle things. And top with the cup.
I better not have any failures, not with the seed response this time. I still think it was my careless planting, without having the seed-bed settled a bit. Elementary gardening practices! Dammit!
I did it once before and then changed things. I got a little lax for some damn reason.
I blame the CANNA!
1536327242276-Musk-Canna.jpeg

Well, everything is done.
I think I subconsciously hit the Green Dragon a little hard this morning, knowing that my pain levels would probably be pretty high.
Pretty damn good guess!
It's pretty shitty that I have to 'push through' doing something this God damn easy!
It just totally, absolutely, totally, killed my head buzz.

I started that a few hrs ago. I was able to fix something to eat. I was finally able to get the muscle spasms to calm down. It can get in an endless ass chasing episode. Spaz causes pain. Pain causes spaz. It's because my spine is outta alignment. Damn VA!

Anyway, it's done. I'm confident in the planting. I saw lots of good bugs with the compost mites doing their job.
All the girls should be up by Sunday, so I'll hit them all with another dose of BTI. I'm hoping that's all that's needed to get them under control.

The three girls that are up are doing very nice!

Well, everything is done.
I think I subconsciously hit the Green Dragon a little hard this morning, knowing that my pain levels would probably be pretty high.
Pretty damn good guess!
It's pretty shitty that I have to 'push through' doing something this God damn easy!
It just totally, absolutely, totally, killed my head buzz.

I started that a few hrs ago. I was able to fix something to eat. I was finally able to get the muscle spasms to calm down. It can get in an endless ass chasing episode. Spaz causes pain. Pain causes spaz. It's because my spine is outta alignment. Damn VA!

Anyway, it's done. I'm confident in the planting. I saw lots of good bugs with the compost mites doing their job.
All the girls should be up by Sunday, so I'll hit them all with another dose of BTI. I'm hoping that's all that's needed to get them under control.

The three girls that are up are doing very nice!
I just spend most of the last three months mostly in bed my back was so bad..... well that and the F'n kidney stones they told my was muscle strain in my back... So I know what it's like. Hope your better.

Vidamints and Elephant above ground
I just spend most of the last three months mostly in bed my back was so bad..... well that and the F'n kidney stones they told my was muscle strain in my back... So I know what it's like. Hope your better.
It's a fight man. LOL! You know what I'm talking about all too well.
I push! The only thing I can do.

On a positive note......Elephant was trying to make a show this morning as well as my CBG girl. I think Vidamints is trying to show, but I wasn't gonna get down to make sure.:gassy: She'll be up tonight. Nothin this morning from my Meph girl yet, but not really worried.
The up girls are beautiful.
Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD and Root Beer Float are hitting it great in two tents. Jean-O's Genetics CBD Haze is laggin a little. She's half a day or so younger, but I kinda think she's full day behind. Maybe she'll hit her baby stride in a day or so. Pretty color. She popped out with no cap. I think she was one that did slip down a little bit and had a bit of a struggle to make it to the top. With her, there was no 'swelling and a pop' and it was above round. It was a thin bit of bright green that told me something was there. It sorta didn't look like cannabis with how fine and delicate it looked the first half of the day. Kinda in between, a common Bermuda sprout and a hairy vetch sprout, but a couple close together.
I really wasn't for sure it was cannabis when it drew my attention. She's got that big ol' Earthbox to explore. She might have expended a bit too much of that stored energy trying to get to the top and the roots need to catch up. I'm carefully watching her progress, Just for being outta my norm. Might be something I can learn i I can use my observation skills. I've got big hopes for her!

edit.......I've said in other threads, so that why I thought I had in this one. Glad to see ya back Les and I'm lad you're better. Better is good!

Last edited:
Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets above ground
Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets is finally up!

With no SeedStocker beans coming in, I gotta pick another girl.
ChemBubbly
Walter White
Jean-O's The Legend a Photo
The Legend in an Earthbox Jr and in a 2.3x2. tent might be a bit of a challenge
@Jean-O What do you think? Veg for 30-35 days, top once and train to open up and then flip to flower. Flipping dependent on how well I can get it spread out in the tent.
It'll have 200w of brand new HLG 200 Rspec all to itself!

I am not at all pleased with the beginning of this grow!
There is only one that is within my expectations, based on past performance. I have a close second. The others.............NOT SO MUCH!
:grrr1:

The only difference.....................FUNGUS GNAT infestation from the Oly compost. The timing crap bit me in the ass!
I set up my Earthboxes and let them sit idle for a period. This is to get everything 'cooking' and getting all the GOOD helpers thriving.

Timing..........I didn't see ANY gnats until the day I dropped beans in water.......only a handful.
Dem bitches hadda fuggin HATCH!
:face:
:gassy1:

The first up girls have done the best. They got their root structure established first. The larval gnats had to have had an impact on the root system. The very last one up is severely stunted!

Irony...........If I had planted two days earlier, ALL would have had well established root systems by the time of the gnat bomb went off! Dammit!

I'll treat again today with BTI to keep up the pressure. Hopefully the nematodes are getting well established.

Good news!
The other day I mixed up a little sumtin' sumtin' to see if I can do something to help.
Dash of Humic acid.......just enough to lightly color the water as the first step.
Powdered coconut milk
Quality Aminos...... light dose
Recharge
A touch of Medina Horticulture Molasses........feed microbes
Wettable mycos.......I forgot what brand and too sore to go look!
A touch of surfactant, but not really needed with the aminos and coconut milk. I add it to all my top waterings on EBs
The water was 94*F......shooting for anything over 90
Bubbled for an hour.
I slowly gave them all the same amount. I had a little left over, so I diluted it a little and gave all the Jrs about 10 oz in the Rez. This will help the roots find the wicking areas a little sooner, I think. Not really worried about over saturation. The other media will adjust it. ........within reason.
All have shown a marked improvement!
:woohoo:

The two oldest are praying this morning!

Lesson learned!
Isolate new compost in tote. Add a little food.......chicken laying crumble.... lightly wet with light dose molasses water and sprinkle on bokashi. Cover and let cook! You should know something in 10 days or so.
Growin my own worms is gonna be a must for me. Best source for life in an Earthbox!

The unplanted Jr will not be planted with signs of gnats. Gonna hit it today also and give it fresh rat glue traps, so I can gage any infestation. Pretty sure it's still gonna be a photo. It will be a test of how and when I'm doing the second top dressings and if I need to hit photos harder with the organic nutes.
Honestly, I don't think there will be any difference in the demand RATE based on equal size.
I think the EB makes it equally available or either auto or photo..........with each getting the same DLI during the flowering period.

I feel ya.....what used to be less than an hours work now takes all damn day cause of the breaks to let the pain ease off. Damn drip systems I'm installing are taking a toll on the body and mind because I should have been able to finish it in a weekend.

I feel ya.....what used to be less than an hours work now takes all damn day cause of the breaks to let the pain ease off. Damn drip systems I'm installing are taking a toll on the body and mind because I should have been able to finish it in a weekend.
Yeah, it can be frustrating as hell.

Back