Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

Vidamints and Elephant above ground
  • I just spend most of the last three months mostly in bed my back was so bad..... well that and the F'n kidney stones they told my was muscle strain in my back... So I know what it's like. Hope your better.
    It's a fight man. LOL! You know what I'm talking about all too well.
    I push! The only thing I can do.

On a positive note......Elephant was trying to make a show this morning as well as my CBG girl. I think Vidamints is trying to show, but I wasn't gonna get down to make sure.:gassy: She'll be up tonight. Nothin this morning from my Meph girl yet, but not really worried.
    The up girls are beautiful.
    Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD and Root Beer Float are hitting it great in two tents. Jean-O's Genetics CBD Haze is laggin a little. She's half a day or so younger, but I kinda think she's full day behind. Maybe she'll hit her baby stride in a day or so. Pretty color. She popped out with no cap. I think she was one that did slip down a little bit and had a bit of a struggle to make it to the top. With her, there was no 'swelling and a pop' and it was above round. It was a thin bit of bright green that told me something was there. It sorta didn't look like cannabis with how fine and delicate it looked the first half of the day. Kinda in between, a common Bermuda sprout and a hairy vetch sprout, but a couple close together.
    I really wasn't for sure it was cannabis when it drew my attention. She's got that big ol' Earthbox to explore. She might have expended a bit too much of that stored energy trying to get to the top and the roots need to catch up. I'm carefully watching her progress, Just for being outta my norm. Might be something I can learn i I can use my observation skills. I've got big hopes for her!

edit.......I've said in other threads, so that why I thought I had in this one. Glad to see ya back Les and I'm lad you're better. Better is good!

Last edited:
    Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets above ground
  • Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets is finally up!

With no SeedStocker beans coming in, I gotta pick another girl.
    ChemBubbly
    Walter White
    Jean-O's The Legend a Photo
    The Legend in an Earthbox Jr and in a 2.3x2. tent might be a bit of a challenge
    @Jean-O What do you think? Veg for 30-35 days, top once and train to open up and then flip to flower. Flipping dependent on how well I can get it spread out in the tent.
    It'll have 200w of brand new HLG 200 Rspec all to itself!

Germination
  • Brewing some tea for flower. After a good dry rez, Gonna hit all girls with BT and then hit 'em with the tea.
    Gotta look close at the nute mounds. Some are close to the second top dressing. I've got the final solution for the gnats coming in........ground mustard seed. If I had it now, I could do the BT and go ahead and amend and add the mustard seed, then water it all in with the tea. I'll top that off with a full layer of the Montana Grow silica to act as a block...........and then it would be good for the plant with the silica.
    I do have the new BAS Build a Flower that has the mustard seed. I added a handful to the tea. That should help some.

Gonna call day one on Bubble Tricks in a 3gal Rain Science bag, fed by MC

The other Double Bubble is up in the Jiffy, but she's a bit rough....last night. If she gets better, I'll pot her up in a 3gal Rain Science bag.......edit she looks good, so she gets potted up

IMG_20230512_012829325.jpg

Sex
  • All EBs in the 4x4 got one gallon of humic acid water with EM1.
    3 gal RainScience bags with the Twenty20 testers got watered with MC and Kelp. Total ppm for the MC was 450. Kelp was at the rate .5g/gal
    Bubble Tricks in the 3gal RS bag has shown sex at 18 days!
    Edit............. girls in the 3gal pts are seeing 320-345ppfd

Bubble Tricks
    IMG_20230530_081847006.jpg

Double Bubble girls
    IMG_20230530_081852098.jpg

Sure looks like she topped herself.
    IMG_20230530_082007403_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
    Sex
  • When Double Bubble decided to show sex at,26 days, she did it with quite the flair! There was nothing when I watered the other day and at lights out today, there was nothing obvious. Lights on , there was quite a difference!
    The three gallon bags took a gallon of feed between the two. I did several rounds of top watering with periods of waiting in between and got just a little over half through top water . The last feed was put it in the trays and it was sucked up in very short fashion. A little bit leaf tucking on Double Bubble was in order and I moved her into a little bit better light. We'll see what the swap does. Bubble Tricks keeps reaching skyward!
    Double Bubble in the Earthbox we have to be check for sex at midnight.

edit........................Yup! Double Bubble in the Earthbox showed sex!........... Close enough to be called the same day . Let's see how she reacts to having those sex hormones going.
    IMG_20230607_181552396.jpg
    IMG_20230607_184925748.jpg
    IMG_20230607_184947711.jpg
    IMG_20230607_184957706.jpg
    IMG_20230607_185004695.jpg
    IMG_20230607_185254729_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
    Early flower 4 Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble
  • Well, it's been a mixed bag this week. A lot of good stuff and a little bit of bad. Not really bad, just disappointing.

The disappointing:
    Root Beer Float is rapidly fading. Not quite what I thought she would turn out to be. She's just not an Earthbox junior kind of girl. Once I got behind on her, there was no real catching up. I think I may have gotten a little complacent with her dry down. By her voracious appetite for water and the same degree of a voracious appetite for food. I think the combination of all, along with me not letting her get to the detectable lightness in her consumption of water, with the proper dry down period.

All of that would disappear automatically, with the exception of the dry down period, when grown in a Regular Earthbox. I doubt very seriously if this girl could out eat and out grow in a Regular Earthbox. She will be the very first candidate for my modified Regular Earthbox. I'll break out the microscope and check the trichomes tomorrow.
    I'm still happy as hell with the results! There's a serious amount of cannabis there and it does look like real frosty bud!
    I'm just a little disappointed in how I handled her. She could have been much better. But best thing, I did learn something!:headbang:
    Sweet CBD sort of flipped on me and went crazy. I suspect the same reasons as above, to a degree. I'm pretty sure it's something root related. She started growing extra large calyxes and trying to foxtail and just really mutate, I guess it's the best way to put it. She did have respectable tricom production and with the mutations it went to crap. Now, she was a mutant of sort early on, with her asymmetrical formation. It may just be a fluke or she may be a little sensitive to certain stresses. She has potential, so I'll give her another try on the next auto grow.

The Lotta Good !

Let's start with the young'uns!
    Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble are doing outstanding in the three gallon pots! Both are doing incredibly well, but just love Bubble Tricks structure ! And I haven't touched her. All I've done is fed her! Double Bubble has a more squatty but very uniform structure and all I've done to her is cleaner bottom up a little bit and leaf tuck.
    Double Bubble in the junior has a much more open structure. Now remember this is the one that seemed to top herself and then have three main structures. I have done nothing with her. I don't have the room to do anything to her. She's on her own. Her odd structure actually is a benefit. As always like I did it. Strange stuff when you're growing cannabis!:funny:Let's face it! Her self training just freaking works! Funny as hell! The only problem is she's not flowering. No signs. I don't know. At 37 days, that has me a bit concerned. Otherwise, she's doing beautifully!

:dancer:
    I'm calling Early flower 4 Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble!

Elephant is just trucking along nicely! She got a little bit lighter last couple days than I want, but she's not dry enough to do a topical application that would be available and I feel she's too late in flower for a foliar feed. She's pounded on the buds too along with some nice frost! Very firm and hefty buds! Should be nice hash production.

CBD Haze is just trucking along doing her thing, fattening up the buds and looking pretty decent. I don't think she'll be around much longer, her buds are nice and firm.

CBG Force is doing OK. I suspect much the same reasons with heavy light stress added in.

Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets is looking simply fantastic and smelling delicious! She's frosting up quite nicely also. I think she's gonna be quite the taste treat!

Vidamints..................... What can I say? She is exceeding all my expectations! At 77 days, she's definitely got her fade going on with a very pretty purpling coming over things. She's still just as thirsty is ever and packing on the buds like crazy.

Root Beer Float

100_0739.JPG
    100_0755.JPG
    100_0757.JPG
    100_0758.JPG

Sweet CBD

100_0748.JPG
    100_0749.JPG

Bubble Tricks
    100_0764.JPG

Double Bubble
    100_0727.JPG

100_0746.JPG

Double Bubble in the Earthbox Junior
    100_0753.JPG

Elephant
    100_0730.JPG
    100_0743.JPG

CBD Haze
    100_0729.JPG
    100_0747.JPG

Last edited:
    Mid Flower
  • A little update with the Twenty20 girls at 55 days
    100_0797.JPG

Bubble Triks is doing well. Leaf discoloration has halted and a slight green up. I'm surprised that she hasn't improved more with what I hit her with.
    100_0799.JPG
    100_0800.JPG

100_0804.JPG

Double Bubble EB is just trucking along doing her thing. When I harvested two other girls in the 4x4 tent, she'll get Double Bubble EB moved to there. I'll be able to open her up then.
    100_0798.JPG
    100_0806.JPG

Double Bubble 3gal RS bag got a bit of defoliation.
    100_0801.JPG
    100_0802.JPG
    100_0803.JPG

I'll call Mid-Flower n Double Bubble 3gal RS and Bubble Triks

Back