Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

At least I didn't strike out this round of trying to germ. I have one DoubleBubble up and I can see the same action on the Bubble Tricks. I think I planted them upside down! LMMFAO! I could see the seedling trying to loop around in that tiny opening in the Jiffy pot.
I give FULL blame to @Twenty20 Adam fer this one. I was out of ground up bud in my one hitter container. I thought, what would OgreBerry and Knows Candy taste like together? It tasted great, but it just whacked my ass hard! :funny: The positive is that she popped that damn helmet right off when she finally 'sprung' out. That media in the jiffy pot isn't quite as 'fluffy' as the regular media, so she struggled a bit. There was nothing up about 11AM. When I checked a little while ago, there she was, standing proud. There was a little clump of media to one side. Evidently, she 'sprung' up with a bit of force from the tension. LOL! Hopefully the Bubble Tricks will do the same tonight. I don't doubt I did the same to the other DoubleBubble that I can't see any action yet.
Hopefully the other will be fully up later tonight and I'll take pics, make a threadmark and flip a coin to see who gets the Earthbox and who gets the 3gal RainScience bag an MC as her nutes.
Yup, this one's on you, Adam!:funny::biggrin:
Hopefully they will be as vigorous as that crazy ass Vitamints! For a girl that had to struggle thru gnats from day one, the rate of growth, once she got her roots well established with the wicking area, has been quite amazing and she's still raging and beginning to flower in earnest. I'm eager to see how well she finishes out without topping and fairy much a natural form, aside from just opening her up.

4X4 TENT
Vitamints, Sweet CBD and Jean-O's CBD Haze got a gallon each with EM1. I only gave CBD Haze 1 gallon. I want more dry down cycles with her. It takes her too long to drink that much due to her stunted size. I'm gonna play musical stands and raise up Elephant.
Got some bud flash action
IMG_20230510_023227568.jpg
IMG_20230510_023157651_HDR.jpg

Root Beer Float and CBG Force got a gallon each.
Root Beer Float got some training to bring the top colas down and outwards......for a few days!
A taller 3x3 is needed!
IMG_20230510_023125183_HDR.jpg

Gonna day one on Double Bubble
IMG_20230510_084832865.jpg

4X4 TENT
Vitamints, Sweet CBD and Jean-O's CBD Haze got a gallon each with EM1. I only gave CBD Haze 1 gallon. I want more dry down cycles with her. It takes her too long to drink that much due to her stunted size. I'm gonna play musical stands and raise up Elephant.
Got some bud flash actionView attachment 1592003View attachment 1592002
Root Beer Float and CBG Force got a gallon each.
Root Beer Float got some training to bring the top colas down and outwards......for a few days!
A taller 3x3 is needed!
View attachment 1592001
Gonna day one on Double BubbleView attachment 1592008
Looking healthy Billy boy. :d5:

Looking healthy Billy boy. :d5:
I'm very happy with most of the girls.
I need to pull Sweet CBD and take a closer look at her and the nute mound. She's fattening those buds pretty quickly and they are very solid. I've noticed a slight color change in a few leaves . She may already need her flower specific top dressing. I didn't see a big root intrusion into her nute mound the last time I looked, but I think that was around 10 days ago.
I'll see what it looks like and amend if needed. If needed, I'll wait for a good dry period, amend and water in with BAS Flower(soluble) at rec rates to wet the dressings and hit her directly with some flower specific nutes. That BAS has a bit of aminos to help with the uptake and a bit of N. I think I'm gonna add a touch more aminos with mine.
I think I'm gonna make some tea with the Roots Organic terp and flower tea with EWC and OLY compost, add Recharge with molasses the last two hours and use that tea as my water for the nutes. .........with adding the molasses, I'm not gonna add any more aminos. That might be too much N at this time. I think she does need some N, just not that much.
IF I see a good reaction, I may have to adjust my initial flower nute amendments upwards. The roots should tell me something today..
I like how the girls have their differences, but someday.............someday, I'm gonna have one strain the same age in one tent. LOL!

Playing musical stands is over. Easier said than done!
Elephant is raised up quite a bit. She's being pushed a bit for this stage. One stand was just not quite enough, so two put her just under 800ppfd. All other 4x4 girls are running from 810-840 on the top of Vitamints.
While outta the tent, Vitamints got training to the two top 4 branches got a bit of :naughtystep: I hope I don't have to supercrop her main. She's shaping up so damn well! Her structure needs to get a bit more beefy, but the stems are hardening up very well. The top two I trained were nicely strong when rolling the stem. All girls seem a bit more firm in the stem department. I think Montana volcanic silica and insect frass ferment are contributing.
IMG_20230510_114830424_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230510_114837853_HDR.jpg

Meph girl is running at 600ppfd and CGB Force is right at 880 ppfd.
Another, I don't want to supercrop!
CGB Force be very nice topped with her thickass structure!!!
IMG_20230510_114847503.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @N/A-Greengo ! think they are doing very well, especially with the rough start. I need to get the Twenty20 G&S girls up and running asap. I really need to raise my VPD. I'm not gonna late germ seeds anymore. If the first set had germed, I'd been ok with it. I'd have another set to try. It's not giving the seeds the best from sprout to harvest. With any seeds, I want to do the best for it, but it's even more important to me when they are G&S seeds.
It grinds on my ass when I don't fulfil my expectations!
A thorn that bugs me is my trend to have seemingly shining examples is AFTER that G&S is over.....Vitamints, and Root Beer Float in the current grow and Ogreberry, and Knows Candy in the last grow.

The auxins are running thru her for sure! I've just hit the marks with this girl. That's all. Hopefully I can still keep doing so. I'm hoping with more training today, hopefully I can get the branches 'set' in their position, where they won't change too much by the time for her last top dressing for flower. I'm pretty sure that with her current possibility of bud she's gonna produce, she's gonna need weekly top water feeding for flower towards the end.

@Jean-O done a great job with this one for sure. If she's got reasonable mold resistance, with RotBlock/Phyter. she would be interesting outdoors here.
I got several germinating to check out how they do outdoors this summer. Fingers crossed for a freak that decides to veg for 60 days! I could definitely go for a couple lbs of the RBF flower!!!

I got several germinating to check out how they do outdoors this summer. Fingers crossed for a freak that decides to veg for 60 days! I could definitely go for a couple lbs of the RBF flower!!!
60days would be a monster!

Germination
Brewing some tea for flower. After a good dry rez, Gonna hit all girls with BT and then hit 'em with the tea.
Gotta look close at the nute mounds. Some are close to the second top dressing. I've got the final solution for the gnats coming in........ground mustard seed. If I had it now, I could do the BT and go ahead and amend and add the mustard seed, then water it all in with the tea. I'll top that off with a full layer of the Montana Grow silica to act as a block...........and then it would be good for the plant with the silica.
I do have the new BAS Build a Flower that has the mustard seed. I added a handful to the tea. That should help some.

Gonna call day one on Bubble Tricks in a 3gal Rain Science bag, fed by MC

The other Double Bubble is up in the Jiffy, but she's a bit rough....last night. If she gets better, I'll pot her up in a 3gal Rain Science bag.......edit she looks good, so she gets potted up

IMG_20230512_012829325.jpg

Back