Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

Just before 6pm and lights out, Ms StankyButt got her a gallon of plain humic acid water. It's a good thing the one pipe a/c is no longer there! She stunk up the room the instant I opened the tent! :eyebrows: When I lifted her to check, she poofed out sum more funk! Damn girl!:eyebrows::drool:
I went to dump the dehumidifier water and bring more water in. I come back and the funk slaps my nose at the damn door! It's a strange smell! It's sort of garlic in nature, the way it hits your nose. It's sorta like you're expecting the burn of garlic, but only get a slight twinge. When I was sitting down with her for a while, like putting the cover and training back on, a 'sweetness' would kinda sneak in. She's rivaling Ogre Berry for sheer volume of funk.
With as bad as my allergies are hitting me now, these smells MUST be STRONG AF!:face::woohoo:
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Time to check the 4x4!

Ms Stanky Ass
IMG_20230603_175215607.jpg

Quick check of the 4x4 shows Vidamints and Sweet CBD will et water at midnight. Maybe CGB Force or Meph girl may need some by then.
Bubble Tricks is just lovin' life! I should chart her growth, but she's in the far back, good light, and too hard on my back to do. I like that part of the grow.
Her tent mate is bushing 0ut like crazy. Total opposites!
I don't think they will need a feed, but I'll pick them up at midnight to check. I might check the very top of the media for roots and maybe mix in some of the volcanic fluff and then add some more. I'll do this at their next feeding. I think that's about as good as I can get to maximize it in this current grow. I'd like to not feel the need to moisten the top of the media between feeds.
IMG_20230603_183333581.jpg

Vidamints, Sweet CBD and CBG Force got a gallon of plain humic acid water.

At 23 days, Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble in the 3gal RS bags with MC @ 440pp m with a dash of Kelp. Mixed in the volcanic fluff and added more. Fully saturated the top and added 20z each in the tray and was quickly taken up.
Double Bubble in the Jr gt 1000ml of plain humic acid water.

edit................. It l00ks like the buds 0n RBF are getting a slight purple hue t0 them.

IMG_20230604_101919592.jpg
IMG_20230604_101927735_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230604_101949471.jpg

Last edited:
Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets Root Beer Float and Vidamints t 1gal humic acid water and EM1.
I think I need hit RBF with some aminos. I was thinking about doing a foliar feed, but I think she is too late in flower for that or I just don't wanna take the chance. Sometime tomorrow, when she is lighter, I'll mix up some aminos and top water it in. I think I'm gonna go ahead and add some of my FFJ and one of the Roots organic terp teas.
She's not as light as the pics show, but there is lightening in the leaves.
IMG_20230605_101651614_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230605_101705649_HDR.jpg

2x4
IMG_20230605_101601195_HDR.jpg

Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets looking kinda nice.

IMG_20230605_101616369_HDR.jpg

Double Bubble.....still n sex
IMG_20230605_101636411.jpg

Bubble Tricks
She is shooting upwards! She has grown into about 720ppfd and her top.

IMG_20230605_101730578.jpg

Double Bubble is getting nice and fat with big fat fan leaves!
IMG_20230605_101840619_HDR.jpg

CBD Haze has made made some bud! Not a lot of time left with her.

IMG_20230605_101825505_HDR.jpg

Vidamints and Elephant will need some more defoliation very shortly!
IMG_20230605_101905385_HDR.jpg

Absolutely beautiful site in the tent and the forgotten Cookies x strawberry Nuggets is looking great oh hell there's to many to look at LoL I betcha the smells are amazing coming from the tent ! Can't wait to see what the end product is gonna be like! Happy Growing and "The Dude Abides":headbang:

Some nice colors coming through buddy.
Yeah, not as 'clean' end of life fade as I like, last fade was fantastic. With their rough start, it's not really unexpected. I have learned though, so it's good. The problem with the gnats, showed me that the dry down between filling of the rez is very important.
Absolutely beautiful site in the tent and the forgotten Cookies x strawberry Nuggets is looking great oh hell there's to many to look at LoL I betcha the smells are amazing coming from the tent ! Can't wait to see what the end product is gonna be like! Happy Growing and "The Dude Abides":headbang:
Thanks!
Yeah, the little Meph girl is pretty in her structure.

Back