Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

All Earthboxes got a gallon of water in their reservoir except Elephant. She was just a little too heavy.
IMG_20230614_185009963_HDR.jpg

Twenty20 girls shared a little over a gallon of water with Mega Crop at 477ppm. It really seems like the volcanic fluff is working as intended and is giving a more even dry down. The girls are already getting very stiff branches. Bubble Tricks looks a little bit spindly, but looks can be deceiving. Even on her smallest new branches, there's quite a stiffness to them. I'm hoping this is the result of the volcanic fluff.
IMG_20230615_004144076_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230615_004150624_HDR.jpg

This is why Vidamints should be good medication! I think she's pretty frosty for a 50/50 THC/CBD.
IMG_20230614_185242500_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230614_185246076_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230614_185248366_HDR.jpg

Hopefully today I can break out the microscope and take a look at the trichomes on the girls that are close.

All Earthboxes got a gallon of water in their reservoir except Elephant. She was just a little too heavy.
View attachment 1604102
Twenty20 girls shared a little over a gallon of water with Mega Crop at 477ppm. It really seems like the volcanic fluff is working as intended and is giving a more even dry down. The girls are already getting very stiff branches. Bubble Tricks looks a little bit spindly, but looks can be deceiving. Even on her smallest new branches, there's quite a stiffness to them. I'm hoping this is the result of the volcanic fluff.
View attachment 1604106View attachment 1604107

This is why Vidamints should be good medication! I think she's pretty frosty for a 50/50 THC/CBD.
View attachment 1604103View attachment 1604104View attachment 1604105

Hopefully today I can break out the microscope and take a look at the trichomes on the girls that are close.
I've grown quite a few CBD strains that were just frost factories. The Chocolate Bold Desire CBD is a 1to1 and it's only around 11 to 12% but it gets me stoned big time. IMO CBD has received a lot of bad publicity. I wouldn't only want to smoke high CBD strains but they are definitely worth checking out.

I've grown quite a few CBD strains that were just frost factories. The Chocolate Bold Desire CBD is a 1to1 and it's only around 11 to 12% but it gets me stoned big time. IMO CBD has received a lot of bad publicity. I wouldn't only want to smoke high CBD strains but they are definitely worth checking out.
That's why all my medical girls are varied. With making rosin out of all these, I can better document exactly what mixes I'm doing. As well as I can without sending it off to be tested.
Given what your CBD haze went through in her early days, she sure got chunky! She has made quite a bit of hard bud. I have to break out my real heavy-duty scissors to chop that frozen bud up

Well, the hunt for Amber Lamps was interesting, fruitful and also a bit disappointing.

Alright, let's get the disappointing out of the way. C BG force has very strange bud structure. Don't know she's a mutant or if this is normal or if it's something I've done. Trichomes are bit disappointing. I'll need to take further examination of her today in the current whether she's gonna get chopped or not very soon.
2023_06_15_18_04_49_820.png

Root Beer Float is a bit interesting and a little bit surprising.
2023_06_15_17_56_48_947.png
2023_06_15_17_56_57_796.png
2023_06_15_17_57_14_176.png
2023_06_15_17_58_04_421.png

Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggetsis making a good mid to late flower showing

I hope Vidamints medicine works for me or one of my vet buddies, because she's gonna make some good medicine.
2023_06_16_05_53_09_454.png
2023_06_16_05_53_28_209.png
2023_06_16_05_54_10_981.png

CBD Haze with her bulk is gonna make a pretty fair amount of medicine.
2023_06_16_05_56_02_918.png

Elephant making a good showing!
2023_06_16_05_56_27_061.png
2023_06_16_05_57_12_521.png

Attachments

• 2023_06_15_18_05_02_462.png
    2023_06_15_18_05_02_462.png
    4 MB · Views: 3
  • 2023_06_15_18_04_40_768.png
    2023_06_15_18_04_40_768.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 4
  • 2023_06_15_18_04_06_055.png
    2023_06_15_18_04_06_055.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 2023_06_15_18_02_59_739.png
    2023_06_15_18_02_59_739.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 3
If going to do any cobbing on this run, I guess I need to buy the stuff to do it.
Sous vide heater and a vacuum pump sealer and bagger. The. corn husk is available at the local grocery store

Well, narrowly missed another bullet last night! There were quite nasty storms raging through the area last night with extremely strong straight line wind.
I missed another visitor into the house last night! This thing is well over 100 foot tall it would have demolished the house if it had fallen upon it!
It sure was a mixed bags of feelings when it happened! It was extremely loud is got my heart pumping quite quickly, but when i realized it didn't hit the house, because I know that sound very well, it was a huge sigh of relief. All that in a couple of seconds.
Within 5 minutes of that happening, The power started cycling off and on and about 5 second intervals color so I had to shut down the power at the panel.
That lasted roughly 15 to 20 minutes, so hopefully it didn't hurt the girls.
This is what the morning light revealed! That's over a 100 foot tall tree!
I guess the money that I was saving up to have it cut down, we'll just go to paying ******* taxes!:face::grrr1::gassy:
IMG_20230616_063431251.jpg

Well, narrowly missed another bullet last night! There were quite nasty storms raging through the area last night with extremely strong straight line wind.
I missed another visitor into the house last night! This thing is well over 100 foot tall it would have demolished the house if it had fallen upon it!
It sure was a mixed bags of feelings when it happened! It was extremely loud is got my heart pumping quite quickly, but when i realized it didn't hit the house, because I know that sound very well, it was a huge sigh of relief. All that in a couple of seconds.
Within 5 minutes of that happening, The power started cycling off and on and about 5 second intervals color so I had to shut down the power at the panel.
That lasted roughly 15 to 20 minutes, so hopefully it didn't hurt the girls.
This is what the morning light revealed! That's over a 100 foot tall tree!
I guess the money that I was saving up to have it cut down, we'll just go to paying ******* taxes!:face::grrr1::gassy:
View attachment 1604478
Wow, good to hear it missed your house, damn big tree. Now the clean up, which is better than cleanup and repair!

Wow, good to hear it missed your house, damn big tree. Now the clean up, which is better than cleanup and repair!
I fared better than the poor people in the Panhandle with that big tornado that hit that little town. This was part of that front that raged through that little town in the Panhandle and they made it down to me and raised hell here.
The weatherman reported that the winds were 60 to 70 mph.
At least I didn't have an outdoor drill going. It landed right where I had the outdoor grow a couple years ago.

I'm pretty sure I have a "clean up for cannabis" set up for next week for the clean up. One of the Veterans that I help, drove by this morning on his way to work and realized a tree was missing from my skyline. He called me about 6:30 this morning, asking about the tree. He called me later on and said he is gonna get a crew together next weekend to do the clean up.
He's one of the guys that inspired this current Medical Grow. That man has had long trip back home! IED killed all his men and gave him a pretty severe brain trauma. Now all that remains is a small scar dead in the middle of his forehead................. well, that's the only visible sign. I'm trying to help what you can't see.

Just did my morning check of the girls. I'm still very impressed with the performance of Vidamints. Just the sheer bulk of buds she is producing is quite amazing. And throw on top of that, it is very frosty cannabis and just ridiculously sticky!
She's at 72 days above ground now and the end of life fade has begun in earnest. I think her media will be dry enough today to hit her with a top watering of Build a Bloom and my FFJ as her last feed to keep her fattening up those beautiful buds. Some of those birds are destined for a cobbing experiment.

@Twenty20 Adam
I've yet to see anything or grown any strains from you that wasn't absolutely frosty as hell! The one thing I really like about this girl is not plainly evident by just looking at her. For her size and the amount of bud that she is producing, this girl is extremely efficient with her nutrients. Not sensitive nor excessively hungry! In my short time of growing cannabis, I think she's been the best producer and the easiest to grow. If she's good medicine for me or any of the Veterans I help, she's definitely gonna be one of my go-to girls for medicine. I'm glad I grew naturally and just opened her up with training. She's quite a producer in her natural form. I'm undoubtedly sending off the rosin for a cannabinoid profile. I'll be sure to send you a copy of the report.
With the way she branches, I really don't know if topping and heavy training will be more productive than her natural form. If the meds work, I think in the next auto run, I'll run two in the Regular Earthboxes with one natural and just opening up and the other planet on one end and pull over to the other with heavy training, with plenty of room for both.
You probably hear praise all the time about your hard work in making your strains, but it still needs to be said. I think Vidamints here's another feather in your cap and quite the home run! Man! Don't ever change your due diligence in your breeding methods!

With all this praise of Vidamints, she and her sister, Bubble Tricks, have highlighted my one problem in my 4x4 tent, light height. Most people in a 4x4 can't go with a 6 in exhaust fan,the corresponding carbon filter I went a bit overkill with an 8 inch fan and a huge carbon filter. That combination takes up a lot of real estate! I do have great air flow and I haven't changed the carbon filter yet! With the past light set ups I could raise lights up to the very top come but you just can't do that with this big O HLG light. The carbon filter just gets in the way. I do like ability to have a very nice bit of air flow. I really can't see changing that set up. It sure would not have been any problem in my old farmhouse with her high *ass ceilings. I could have added the extension to the Gorilla tent. Hopefully within the next year I won't have to worry about ceiling height, with a grow room being built in the shop.

Back