Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

Second BTI was sprayed on all EBs.
You can see that the infestation was quite extensive by the glue traps. With this last spraying, the life cycle should be broken.

4x4 tent under HLG DIABLO 650R
IMG_20230410_120014798_HDR.jpg

Here's what all the girls SHOULD look like!
Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD at 15 days
100_0669 (2).JPG

Twenty 20 Vidamints......replant
100_0670.JPG

Jean-O's Genetics CBD Haze at 15 days
100_0671.JPG

SUPER SATIVA CLUB AUTO ELEPHANT replant
100_0672.JPG

2X4 tent under Mars Hydro SP 3000

IMG_20230410_120046850_HDR.jpg

Mephisto Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets.......replant
100_0673.JPG

Jean-O's Genetics Root Beer Float at 15days
100_0674.JPG

Dutch Passion Auto CBG Force
100_0675.JPG

Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets is finally up!

With no SeedStocker beans coming in, I gotta pick another girl.
ChemBubbly
Walter White
Jean-O's The Legend a Photo
The Legend in an Earthbox Jr and in a 2.3x2. tent might be a bit of a challenge
@Jean-O What do you think? Veg for 30-35 days, top once and train to open up and then flip to flower. Flipping dependent on how well I can get it spread out in the tent.
It'll have 200w of brand new HLG 200 Rspec all to itself!
Thinking about trying photos in EBjrs with a plan of using some Eden Blue Gold or equivalent for flower. Probably flip to Flower early too. Went on a seed buying spree while I've been suffering with my gut issues and almost have more photo strains/seeds than autos now, lol.
Thinking about doing a couple @Twenty20 Adam Ave of the Giants in an EB jr. Also have a bunch of CSI. Humboldts gear, but want to wait til I have a bit of a handle on photos before I start going through them... Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D is calling my name though

Thinking about trying photos in EBjrs with a plan of using some Eden Blue Gold or equivalent for flower. Probably flip to Flower early too. Went on a seed buying spree while I've been suffering with my gut issues and almost have more photo strains/seeds than autos now, lol.
Thinking about doing a couple @Twenty20 Adam Ave of the Giants in an EB jr. Also have a bunch of CSI. Humboldts gear, but want to wait til I have a bit of a handle on photos before I start going through them... Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D is calling my name though
Yeah, you're gonna need some flower help if ya veg a bit long for a Jr sized girl.
I have 3 liquid solutions. My own homemade FFJ, The Eden Blue Gold Flower,,,,,,they have one fer veg too..... and BAS BuildABloom.

If you keep the girl to a normal Jr sized girl, you'll have less top watering nutes to worry about much.....BUT. If it's like most photos, they are gonna probably be more hungry than the Autos. I think I'll be fine if the demand increases in veg or flower. The Aminos I have are pretty potent and they help with the uptake of other nutes during veg and stretch.

That silly ass 9ft tall Asian Haze had to be hit with my FFJ, aminos, and Blue Gold Flower on a weekly basis........on top of the huge nute bank.

As long as you're not washing the nutes often or a lot into the rez, you can hit her relatively hard. She'll pick what she needs at that particular time. That's where it's important to have that 'two root system' thing going is so important. She has all that clean plain water to use for transpiration and some other water intensive needs and all the feeder roots to gather the nutes SHE NEEDS at that moment.

Last edited:
All girls are progressing nicely.
Yesterday, I gave all girls a dose of the free kelp @ .4 g/gal.
The more developed girls in the Jrs got 1000ml in the rez and a much smaller amount directly around the girl.... the cup I used is in the sleeping 4x4.
They all have responded quite well, especially the more advanced girls.
I do think I'm again seeing the Mars SP3000 keeping the girls shorter with its amount of Blue light.
I don't think it is nearly as bad with the HLG light in the 4x4.

Day 20
With the other girls in the tent progressing better, I upped the ppfd from right at 200 by one notch to an average of 320ppfd

Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD

Loving the structure of this girl!
100_0676.JPG
100_0677.JPG

Jean-O's Genetics Root Beer Float

She is going to be a handful!
I do think the abundant blue in the Mars SP3000 keeps her a bit short. So I think I'm gonna move her at lights on the the small tent with the new HLG200 Rspec to see if it helps. I do need to start LST soon, she's really busy, but a little compact to easily start. Let's see what she does under the new light!

IMG_20230414_115529096_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230414_115542750_HDR.jpg

Jean-O's Genetics Root Beer Float got moved to the small tent with the HL200 Rspec yesterday and I think she liked the change.
With the move, I also upped the PPFD from avg of 225 to 345ppfd.
Pics are from this morning and she had a very noticeable change by the time lights went off at 6PM.This girl is on the verge of blowing up. All areas had a nice perk to them.
IMG_20230415_083842461_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230415_083859091_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230415_083905966_HDR.jpg

She's a beauty!
Thanks! I think she's gonna be an interesting girl. She has an interesting structure. It's a temp position. I'll put her back in the 2x4 when I get the Twenty20 test seeds. I'll put one in a Jr and 3 in 3 gal bags and run them on MC.
I'll put the 3gal bags in the 4x4 between the Regular EBs

Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD is my other star and she's just a little more advanced. I turned up the HLG light in the 4x4 yesterday also. That spectrum is seemingly better early on than the Mars. I saw it in the first grow and it's the same on this one. I think the node spacing is kept a bit too tight and close with the Mars.
I really need to do some clones to do a 'proper test', but it's just seems to be a trend.

Back