Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

Vidamints gets Shake Shake Shake today. Depending on her production, I may get to make a temple ball.
Gonna make a trip to Wally World to try and find more trays to shake into. I like to keep my rounds of the second shake separated. It's just easier to see the quality and it dries quicker. If I can't find more, i'll just have to double up. I'll just put a low speed fan on it.

Since I'm gonna try to work two strain in a sitting, I want to get more aluminum trays to dry the worked material. They will be used for BBQ when I'm not Shake Shake Shake.
Gonna me a second ice chest so i can lower the temperature of my working material. Since I'm working more strains at one time, I'll need more ice, so a second one for transportation. I put the whole bag directly from the freezer into the ice box with the dry ice. When that bag gets down to temp, it's very easy to bust up the buds.
I think this helps with more quality hash!

That brings up a question for me. I wonder if you took a tissue culture of an auto and started the plant like they do there if it would work?? I don't think I've ever heard of cloning autos by tissue culture like they do photoperiods...
Just imagine the ability to do that at home!

:muahaha: :eyebrows: :eyebrows::muahaha:

Maybe future AFN growers will react to my above post like this!:cools::eyebrows:
tenor.gif

That brings up a question for me. I wonder if you took a tissue culture of an auto and started the plant like they do there if it would work?? I don't think I've ever heard of cloning autos by tissue culture like they do photoperiods...
I asked that same question 2 years ago. If I had the sapce for a laminar flow hood, I'd be trying that myself! Would love to see someone test this idea!

Well, my ass is officially beat!:crying:

I got plenty of dry ice at the store, so I used it. I cleaned out the freezer of cannabis! I definitely need the room! I still have 2 girls to put in bags and in the freezer.....maybe tonight.

Vidamints was the first. This is my first THC/CBD dry ice shake. VERY light color! The absolute stickiest I've ever shaken! Sweet CBD was similar in that aspect, but not anywhere to the same degree. Maybe it's the CBD?
Does this conform to your reports @Twenty20 Adam??

Root Beer Float produced very well and smelled amazing!

SweetCBD and CGB Force made about what I thought!

All the hash is in the walk in closet drying.

All the worked material is in the grow room for the ice t melt and for drying. I think I'm just gonna add it all together when I decarb and infuse it. it should be some interesting infused coconut oil!

Vidamints
IMG_20230709_145147744_HDR.jpg

Root Beer Float
IMG_20230709_145252388_HDR.jpg

SweetCBD

IMG_20230709_145354484_HDR.jpg

CGB Force

IMG_20230709_151923140_HDR.jpg

Vidamints
I'm at a little bit of a quandary on what to do with her hash.............. but it's a good quandary. :eyebrows:

I've been drying the hash in my walk in closet. I have been mixing and chopping it to help it dry evenly. Everyone else is in the jars for storage until I can squish them.

Vidamints is still sticky. Chopping does nothing but accumulate the hash on the credit card. It's not moisture from the dry ice. All of this hash is just that damn 'melty'!

So I took a random chunk and quickly made a little black ball.:headbang:
I think that little scissor hash with a little bit of the shake was very foretelling on forming black hash.
I'm not going to make a temple ball with it, but I could work it into hash bars and then put it in glass jars for storage, the same ones I used for Rosin. I will definitely make a temple ball on the next run of this girl!

I almost feel that squishing it would be wasteful.

I think I'll d a test squish and see the percentage of return and take a nice sample.

I haven't sampled the little black ball I made yet, because I'm still high from Root Beer Float Rosin.:eyebrows:
Yeah, I squished a little sample. The return was a little down from my normal with the ascending temps, but the quality is off the chain. Very light and golden! Crumbly when stirred and trying to butter up quickly. Pretty even body and head high.

Not a lot of change from last night, just getting a little lighter in color.
If this is the quality of hash this girl produces, I'm gonna stock up!
IMG_20230710_180124722_HDR.jpg

Double Bubble needed a much neglected training! It was a little different with her mutant structure. I cleaned her bottom up also and gave her a slight defol.
Sticky AF arm hairs was the results!
:biggrin:

Bubble Triks is fattening up those buds quite nicely!
100_0809.JPG

Double Bubble in 3gal RS is a short little fatty!
100_0810.JPG

Double Bubble in a Jr
100_0807.JPG

4x4 tent!
100_0812.JPG

Here is some of my live rosin I made the other day from Root Beer Float! The picture doesn't capture exactly how blonde it is . This was stirred up and turned into a pretty crystalline like crumble and even lighter color.
I used the same ascending temperatures as before, but started off this one at 125*F for a minute and then increased with ending temperature at 175. Down a little bit on return, but with this quality, I'm happy as hell!

Pretty damn potent and actually a very even head/body high. I've been hitting it fairly hard today and it has seemed to have reduced my pain level somewhat. I microdose with my swordfish vape, so I can keep a handle on things. You hit a nail really good size dad with this and it will hit you behind the eyes for sure.

Quite excellent meds @Jean-O
IMG_20230711_005718019_HDR.jpg

Here is some of my live rosin I made the other day from Root Beer Float! The picture doesn't capture exactly how blonde it is . This was stirred up and turned into a pretty crystalline like crumble and even lighter color.
I used the same ascending temperatures as before, but started off this one at 125*F for a minute and then increased with ending temperature at 175. Down a little bit on return, but with this quality, I'm happy as hell!

Pretty damn potent and actually a very even head/body high. I've been hitting it fairly hard today and it has seemed to have reduced my pain level somewhat. I microdose with my swordfish vape, so I can keep a handle on things. You hit a nail really good size dad with this and it will hit you behind the eyes for sure.

Quite excellent meds @Jean-O
View attachment 1613285
Was that RBF the S2, S3 or F4?

Back