Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

Triks structure was the thing that attracted me to Twenty20.
I'll try this one again when Adam makes it available.
The 2 girls in the bags are fairly short, they were overshadowed for the first month, but they're gonna make a bit of quality Canna.
And I've just fed Bubble Triks, no training or defol. I like that!
I made F1 replicas of the tricks for breeding. I can help you out. @420autoflower may have some ? I send him everything so he may be able to help out buddy.
Drop him a DM to see .

I made F1 replicas of the tricks for breeding. I can help you out. @420autoflower may have some ? I send him everything so he may be able to help out buddy.
Drop him a DM to see .
I think I have some of the Tricks beans you sent me still. I can look through my stash and find out.

Drop him a DM to see .
I appreciate the offer man! It's probably gonna be another six months or more before I can grow another auto.
Unless Vidamints turns out like I think. The scissor hash and the dry shake hit pretty damn hard and seem to help with pain. Vidamints and Root Beer Float get processed into live Rosin next. That will get me room in the freezer to chop the 2 CBD girls in the 4x4 tent.
In addition to myself, I have three guys lined up for testing Vidamints

@Jean-O please remind me if CBD Haze is a mix or mainly just CBD. If it's mainly CBD. Root Beer Float will be a good partner to mix the Rosin.:eyebrows::headbang:

I appreciate the offer man! It's probably gonna be another six months or more before I can grow another auto.
Unless Vidamints turns out like I think. The scissor hash and the dry shake hit pretty damn hard and seem to help with pain. Vidamints and Root Beer Float get processed into live Rosin next. That will get me room in the freezer to chop the 2 CBD girls in the 4x4 tent.
In addition to myself, I have three guys lined up for testing Vidamints

@Jean-O please remind me if CBD Haze is a mix or mainly just CBD. If it's mainly CBD. Root Beer Float will be a good partner to mix the Rosin.:eyebrows::headbang:
The CBD Haze is a 1:1 around 11 %

And then there were four.
IMG_20230706_181726132_HDR.jpg

A pretty baby Root Beer Float
IMG_20230706_181745922_HDR.jpg

:biggrin:

A little clone. Pretty colors, huh?
That brings up a question for me. I wonder if you took a tissue culture of an auto and started the plant like they do there if it would work?? I don't think I've ever heard of cloning autos by tissue culture like they do photoperiods...

Back