Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble EB in the Rain Science bags got fed a little concoction last night. Along with the MC, they got a dash of kelp, coconut water, BAS Bloom Booster and Recharge.
This is mainly directed at Bubble Tricks. Maybe she is extra hungry with the amount and rate she is putting on bud. Hopefully this will bring her around!
IMG_20230629_005223832.jpg
IMG_20230629_005253909.jpg

IMG_20230629_005316622.jpg

4x4 is getting long in the tooth. Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets will get put into the small tent, once the other three girls get harvested

IMG_20230629_005338226_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230629_005353071_HDR.jpg

Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets is sure a true Meph girl!
Man, she is so damn pretty! Her buds are in nice and firm and just frosty as can be! She's definitely going to be a flower girl and I hope I can dry her whole for a nice long low and slow dry. I don't know if she's gonna fit in a paper bag well. I may have to resort to flipping one bag over the other to cover her up. Optimal drying for her will be in a paper bag, inside Wild Bill's Canna Drying Box and sitting in the baby tent.

IMG_20230629_204748163_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230629_204802071_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230629_204843950_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230629_204907217_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230629_204935663_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20230629_204935663_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230629_204941228_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230629_204949690_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20230629_204949690_HDR.jpg

Well I finished up the pressings last night. Absolutely beautiful flowing Rosin, so damn blonde!
With no gauge, consistency with the Mini is relatively difficult to do. I do think I've found a pretty decent method to get the best quality rosin.

Here's what I'm doing:

1. I'm using the 37 Micron bags filled with approximately 5.5 grams.
2. I hand press the filled bag to get the bag size and then cold press it to finalize the size.
3. I am using a increasing temperature and supposedly pressure method. I'm starting out at 130 degrees Fahrenheit and my ending temperature is 175.
4. I let the bag sit with light pressure for approximately 45 seconds to one minute.
5. I restart the timer, apply more pressure and let it sit for approximately 45 seconds to one minute .
6. I then set the temperature on the mini to my ending temperature level 175 degrees Fahrenheit. The mini slowly increases the temperature and hits the target temperature at around the five minute mark
7. With steady pressure, the bag begins to flow at approximately the 3:30 minute mark.
8. When I begin to feel the flow to begin in earnest, I begin to increase the pressure.
9. I end the press in the six to seven minute range.
A beautiful golden product is the result.

I did second press all the cooks last night and got 2.65 grams out of that. Naturally, it was much darker and a different consistency.
55 to 57% is about all I can get with the Mini from the first pressing. With a gauge, I'm quite sure I could get it higher.
There's no big deal, really, in the percentage of the return I get. The pressed pucks are saved for when I have enough, I decarb them and infuse into MCT oil. The Argent FX is now in an infuse cycle as I do this update. It should be a fairly potent oil. I had to stuff them down to get them all inside!
IMG_20230629_173402130_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230629_173405916_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230629_191207972_HDR.jpg

Thanks @Lil Dab and @pop22 !!!!!:pass:

Root beer float is on the chopping block! I'm gonna take about two ounces of choice bud for my cobbing experiment! The rest is destined for the freezer and a dry ice shake within the next week. She is absolutely stinking up the room!t
I'm still getting a mixed bag with the trichomes with Vidamints. There is a good amount of ambers any extremely large percentage of opaque, but I still have clears! I was really wanting to take her tonight and take some for cobbing also.

Thanks @Lil Dab and @pop22 !!!!!:pass:

Root beer float is on the chopping block! I'm gonna take about two ounces of choice bud for my cobbing experiment! The rest is destined for the freezer and a dry ice shake within the next week. She is absolutely stinking up the room!t
I'm still getting a mixed bag with the trichomes with Vidamints. There is a good amount of ambers any extremely large percentage of opaque, but I still have clears! I was really wanting to take her tonight and take some for cobbing also.
Take her now! some strains have trichs that just don't go cloudy, they will however go to amber after a while but then you'll have too much CBN

Root Beer Float filled a packed trim bin!

She is gonna make some interesting rosin. Absolutely ridiculously sticky everywhere! My left hand is sticky from just holding the stems!:funny::eyebrows:

Just poured up the infused MCT. If darkness is any indicator of potency, this round is gonna be really potent!!!! i put 500mg in and got back 400mg and letting French press drip out or several doses.

Take her now! some strains have trichs that just don't go cloudy, they will however go to amber after a while but then you'll have too much CBN
That's what I've been thinking, Les.

I have a packed trim bin of Root Beer Float. I will probably take me about an hour to get her done to the point I want.
IMG_20230630_185121723_HDR.jpg

Vidamints will take quite a bit longer. I'm sure hoping that her medicine will help me or one of the vets I help. She has made quite a bit! She is really extremely easy to grow and easy on the nutrients.

Here's what I'm seeing. The last one is the clear bunch. The light is a little bit bright, so the ambers doesn't show up well in some pics.
2023_06_30_17_59_30_816 - Copy.png
2023_06_30_17_59_30_816.png
2023_06_30_17_59_59_983 - Copy.png
2023_06_30_17_59_59_983.png
2023_06_30_18_00_21_804.png
2023_06_30_18_00_57_769.png
2023_06_30_18_01_25_647.png

Root Beer Float is in the freezer. I took a little over 2 ounces of bud to use for cobbing. :eyebrows:

@Jean-O
I sure missed the mark with this girl. Man, she could have been such a beast! She was extremely frosty, smelly and extremely sticky! The next time I grow her, it will either be in a big 30 gallon pot or the modified Earthbox regular. I know what to expect now!
She gummed up two scissors! All I was doing was taking off the fans and bucking the buds off. My left hand was all gummed up and sticky.! All I did with that hand is hold the stem.:funny:

She threw trichomes all over the stems too! She's definitely very free with the trichomes!

I will take one more look at Vidamints trichomes and make a call. I think I'm gonna go ahead and chop her today. I can take some of her for cobbing also! That means the freezer will be full. I expect 4 one gallon bags out of her. That girl is gonna make a lot of good meds!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............I wonder:growing:

This.........................

And this

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............I wonder:growing:

This.........................

And this
I added a "moisture lock" liner for my RainScience AF bags with some goretex material. It greatly helped to keep some moisture in the soil. Worked very well, those grassroots bags was where I got the idea from!

I added a "moisture lock" liner for my RainScience AF bags with some goretex material. It greatly helped to keep some moisture in the soil. Worked very well, those grassroots bags was where I got the idea from!
That's interesting man!
I'm interested in Grows in larger pots. Something that I could keep as a living soil setup with multiple runs. I like the 30 gallon size, but in the link above, the 200 gallon would fit my 4 x 4 tent. I'm just trying to figure out if everything will fit as I envision it.
I wish that I had bought a 4x4 pan when I bought my tent. I drove up to Oklahoma to buy the Gorilla tent that the guy make me a deal on. The cheapest one was well over $100 and I just didn't do it at the time. Now, with no truck to haul it with, shipping it's just out of the question. That little kiddie pool might just work well.
It would be for grows of girls that I know their characteristics. It would be relatively easy grows and should be very productive.
I have the other two tents for testing and possibly breeding.
I don't know. It's an option to look into. The only downside is limited access. I do have room for access in the back in the event that I need it, so it could work.

Back