Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

That's interesting man!
I'm interested in Grows in larger pots. Something that I could keep as a living soil setup with multiple runs. I like the 30 gallon size, but in the link above, the 200 gallon would fit my 4 x 4 tent. I'm just trying to figure out if everything will fit as I envision it.
I wish that I had bought a 4x4 pan when I bought my tent. I drove up to Oklahoma to buy the Gorilla tent that the guy make me a deal on. The cheapest one was well over $100 and I just didn't do it at the time. Now, with no truck to haul it with, shipping it's just out of the question. That little kiddie pool might just work well.
It would be for grows of girls that I know their characteristics. It would be relatively easy grows and should be very productive.
I have the other two tents for testing and possibly breeding.
I don't know. It's an option to look into. The only downside is limited access. I do have room for access in the back in the event that I need it, so it could work.
I will run the larger 7gallon RS bags with my custom goretex liners in the next grow. That should be better for the life of the soils biosphere.

A 10-20 gallon grow tub is also on my radar!

One of the best "additions" to the grow bag was the metal ring around the top of the bag. The ring keeps the bag from squeezing together on the sides when you need to pick it up, thusly not squeezing the soil and damaging some of the root structure.

OK, the infused MCT oil, made from the pucks from squishing, is extremely powerful! I made a cup of canna coffee yesterday with three droppers full. That was very interesting! LoL!
About 30 minutes into it, I knew I was in for a pretty good ride! :funny: That was about 9:30 in the morning and by 6:30 in the evening, I was still feeling the effect. I only had two hits off the swordfish during that time........I really didn't need it either, for sure!
Two droppers on cookies at 1:30 AM, gave six full hours of restful sleep........and still a bit buzzed.
And that's the reason that I didn't get to chopping Vidamints........ that's my story and I'm sticking to it.:funny:I was pretty lit and just didn't feel like sitting down and doing something that monotonous. It's definitely very good medicine!

I played musical chairs with Twenty20 girls last night, but I'm gonna make some more moves this morning. I moved the earth box girl into the small tent, but I had to turn the light down. So I'm gonna move the shortest one into that tent and crank the light a bit.
Double Bubble EB will get her first bit of training. Double Bubble in the rain science bag got training last night.
I hit the bag girls with MC and more FFJ, mainly for Bubble Tricks. Bubble Tricks is just bulking those buds!!! I think I halted the color change. Hopefully I'll get a color improvement on last night's feeding.

Well, Vidamints is on the chopping block! I am very pleased with the results! She really bulked up the last few days, but it is her time!
Yup! A definite grow again if her meds work for someone. If for me, all the better!
VERY productive!!!
A bit of prospective..
IMG_20230702_123457580.jpg
IMG_20230702_123411586_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230702_123537814.jpg
IMG_20230702_123601675.jpg

Same as the other day, choice buds will be taken for cobbing and the remainder for dry ice shake. This is the last girl I take before I do a dry ice shake. No more room in the freezer!

Well, Vidamints is in the freezer! She had the whole house stinking!
Saved another 2 zips for cobbing. Seems there is a corn husk shortage locally, so the cob will be huskless.
Got a nice little scissor hash ball and see if I can get some dry sift from the trimmings drying, for a nice sample off her.
2 droppers of the new MCT oil seems great for sleep.

Going to attempt the rolling for the cobbing this morning.

A quick little shake of the trim shows how easy a templeball could be. It didn't take much manipulation to form a nice little black ball!
Well, Vidamints is no joke! Hits heavy, body and head. It builds for a bit also. It declines to a nice chill. I'm gonna preface that 'nice chill'. That's when you are sitting still. If ya get up or just move your head, ya realize you're pretty high.

First impression on pain relief is positive. After testing the live rosin, I may make some MCT oil with a specific dosage in mind per dropper.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............I wonder:growing:

This.........................

And this
My raised beds and my 10 gallon fabric pots are all Grasstoots. Very well made pots! I highly recommend them!

Back